DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New person

Salaas

Emmmm.... yeahh..

Had no idea of where to post to ask about the black tower but spotted this place which seems to be the OOC section.

Could anyone give me a brief rundown of whats happening here?

*not sure if this helps but meh* i've read all the books so there's no spoilers or anything for me I just need to know whats the general history of whats happened in the RPs here and whats the current state of things aswell as whos in charge and what internal factions exist in the BT.

more or less the important things I need to know for when Rp'ing here and planning rps.

also weapons lists and OP lists and power ratings and all that aswell please.

cheers

socks? Min when did you ever start handing out socks...? :? *waits for Salaas to meet chae* This is gonna be memorable

Yea like Tay said RPing is further down the page on the index page here's the linkie :I think it's this one

anyways here we are just a bunch of crazy mad spammers...AND WE ENJOY IT!

*looks at the socks* so thats where the missing ones go...* Now where do pixies go?

Lephrachans are long gone, I know that. Have the last one Taxidemied and sitting on my mantle piece at home.

Never did find his pot o gold though.... :twisted:

Also Demigod, I get spanked enough when I go to nightclubs so you don't have to add to it. *watch out for fiesty women.. they like to make you remember them as you walk by...*

Don't tempted me to really spam... Put up 3k posts before for a spamming competition of all links and images for websites in a topic.

Who's this Chae?

Why won't anyone hold my hand...? :(

• 3 weeks later...

Archived