DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

World's End Mafia - town wins comprehensively

Pralaya

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*snip*

Id not sue you for defending Pizza.  I actually expect some of that from you guys regardless of alignment.

Can you elaborate on the Yes and No from your perspective please.

Yes, it looks pretty interesting and could be significant.

No, it's not really because of later events.

Which later events?

*snip*

Im read up to here and Im not seeing the later events that disprove anything.

I think his posts today are very clearing. At least they are to me. 

BFG, I can fake much more elaborate and designed-to-fool you notes than those as scum. That's not a tell for me.

Example is that MTGS game I linked. I that game I spent hundreds of hours creating fake ISOs.

If I were scum in this game I'd tone that down because it would look out of place from what you know of me.

Those notes weren't written to fool people, it was to help me remember where I saw the stuff.

When I started getting a lot of people questioning how it came about, I revealed it. And I am aware that it looks like all the leans are going one way. They read artificially, because of that.

Dice is the only one I really struggled with who wasn't Null or scum. If I wanted to sell that, there would have been a lot more doubts faked in those leans, because THAT sounds a lot more believable.

I could link you one of those scum-generated ISO's and you will see the difference I'm talking about. I'll pretend in such a way that absolutely smells real.

And then my real thoughts read differently, and is why I tunnel people a lot.

But if I wanted to blend in more, I'd waffle around a lot like everyone else in the game. Because that's how I hide.

Lol, like I said, I have no doubt you could do that much as both town and mafia, but I'm still going to check. You giving 'strong' reads early on doesn't surprise me from you, what's worrying me is your .

Can you elaborate on Dice? If I recall you had him as strong town with reservations that he could be deep wolfing? Why?

BFG, I can fake much more elaborate and designed-to-fool you notes than those as scum. That's not a tell for me.

Example is that MTGS game I linked. I that game I spent hundreds of hours creating fake ISOs.

If I were scum in this game I'd tone that down because it would look out of place from what you know of me.

Those notes weren't written to fool people, it was to help me remember where I saw the stuff.

When I started getting a lot of people questioning how it came about, I revealed it. And I am aware that it looks like all the leans are going one way. They read artificially, because of that.

Dice is the only one I really struggled with who wasn't Null or scum. If I wanted to sell that, there would have been a lot more doubts faked in those leans, because THAT sounds a lot more believable.

I could link you one of those scum-generated ISO's and you will see the difference I'm talking about. I'll pretend in such a way that absolutely smells real.

But if I wanted to blend in more, I'd waffle around a lot like everyone else in the game. Because that's how I hide.

Lol, like I said, I have no doubt you could do that much as both town and mafia, but I'm still going to check. You giving 'strong' reads early on doesn't surprise me from you, what's worrying me is your .

Can you elaborate on Dice? If I recall you had him as strong town with reservations that he could be deep wolfing? Why?

Yes, I can, but part of my answer would have to be researched and quoted.

Would you give me more time on that?

AND NOW IM CAUGHT UP!!!!!!

Zander, come at me. Solve the pizza.

Ill be honest man I think youre Scum.  I know I may be wrong on this read, especially since you are capable of anything as any alignment.  Right now it boils down to my initial read on you.  Your push against Len and subsequent backing off.  Youre surefire reads of like Len is a Wolf, Zander and Cory are Town etc,  They totally read like TMI as well as being 100% surefire early on is something I tend to do as Scum,  I know youre a much better player then I am.  And I'm taking that into account here.  But I'm gonna trust my read here and go from it.  I have a much higher rate of lunching Wolves then mislynching Town, it has happened for certain (I love you Sooh....lolololol) but I'll always still roll with it.

Also side note:  It's a big help and advantage that even IF I'm wrong on you.  You'll still be in the game and can help us find the Wolves.  My primary goal is to always lunch a wolf.  And nothing else thus far makes me believe I'm not gonna achieve this by lunching you.

Yeah, you ninja'ed me Sooh :)

Can you elaborate though?

I figured. Just wanted to make sure that I didn't leave you hanging on a question.

What I see in his posts today is way more towny. I like his thinking when he's solving, and that ungenuine tone that I felt I detected in him earlier is gone. His statements seem open and honest to me, and not forced reads like what I saw before. When he was casing Lenlo he quoted a bunch of posts that Lenlo made and said they looked scummy for what I thought were forced and unnatural reads. His case on Tina today is based on subtleties in her posts that he doesn't push in that same fake way. You've seen no bombastic "SHE IS SCUM! DIE SCUM!" like you saw with Lenlo. 

Now if we could just stop him from talking about meta, which is very null for him since he makes no attempt to hide his meta regardless of his alignment, it will be easier for others to read him as well. Getting him talking about this game, like you just did with asking about Dice, is probably what will make most people solve him. Unless they are impressed by his meta talk that is. 

You left a sentence unfinished, BFG

Lol, like I said, I have no doubt you could do that much as both town and mafia, but I'm still going to check. You giving 'strong' reads early on doesn't surprise me from you, what's worrying me is effectively your absence from thread, which is related to the lack of pushing multiple suspects.

Finished, but I meant to delete it, it's just repeating stuff that will only really be resolved if you have more time to spend on thread

Cory I am not scum reading yet because my initial impression was that his glee in being a townie this game was genuine. But, I was promised hard in the paint cory and this does look similar to hard in the paint cory but isn't hard in the paint cory.

I want Cory to fulfill his promises.

Sometimes I have to sleep.

I've been here 24/7 this game otherwise and making plenty of impact. Not sure what else there is for me to do besides what I'm doing.

Ill be honest man I think youre Scum.  I know I may be wrong on this read, especially since you are capable of anything as any alignment.  Right now it boils down to my initial read on you.  Your push against Len and subsequent backing off.  Youre surefire reads of like Len is a Wolf, Zander and Cory are Town etc,  They totally read like TMI as well as being 100% surefire early on is something I tend to do as Scum,  I know youre a much better player then I am.  And I'm taking that into account here.  But I'm gonna trust my read here and go from it.  I have a much higher rate of lunching Wolves then mislynching Town, it has happened for certain (I love you Sooh....lolololol) but I'll always still roll with it.

Also side note:  It's a big help and advantage that even IF I'm wrong on you.  You'll still be in the game and can help us find the Wolves.  My primary goal is to always lunch a wolf.  And nothing else thus far makes me believe I'm not gonna achieve this by lunching you.

You'd be a better teammate if you asked your suspect questions.

I know you don't change your mind very much mid-round. I've seen that, when I rail games you're in, or the few games we've been in.

The biggest help you can be is to lynch a scumbag THIS round. That's not going to happen where your vote is.

Zander, I'm your top suspect and I'm here and there's no escape.

Hammer me with your words, townie. Make me squeal.

I'm not gonna try to escape.....I dont back away from Mafia stuff ever....this pretty much sums it up in a nutshell my approach to how I go after who I think is Scum

87eb4fd246c3667d8cfc983293a6e760.jpg

Yes, I can, but part of my answer would have to be researched and quoted.

Would you give me more time on that?

I'm out for a bit, you can take as long as you like :)

Can you give a tldr version of your thoughts on people.

I'll do the same next time I'm back on my tablet

Cory I am not scum reading yet because my initial impression was that his glee in being a townie this game was genuine. But, I was promised hard in the paint cory and this does look similar to hard in the paint cory but isn't hard in the paint cory.

I want Cory to fulfill his promises.

Sometimes I have to sleep.

I've been here 24/7 this game otherwise and making plenty of impact. Not sure what else there is for me to do besides what I'm doing.

You are satisfied you've located a scum?

I am always finding something to do in a game unless I'm pretty sure I'm lynching a wolf and I've also run out of time to find more.

I'm not gonna try to escape.....

I was referring to me.

Say you've just arrested me, and I'm sitting across the table from you, detective.

You have no question for me before my execution?

You'd be a better teammate if you asked your suspect questions.

I know you don't change your mind very much mid-round. I've seen that, when I rail games you're in, or the few games we've been in.

The biggest help you can be is to lynch a scumbag THIS round. That's not going to happen where your vote is.

I have asked questions but what concerns me the most is your ability to answer these questions well but still really makes unsure of your alignment because well....its you.

Yes there has to be something pretty significant to back me off of a read.

And to the last.  I'm very confident I am and that it is.

I tend to try and solve the game from the other direction, so no, I'm not entirely sure who the wolves are and I'm not the sort of player who will convince himself he does until he sees a flip as per the Soah principle of wolf confidence.

I am probably not where I'd like to be in terms of read confidence but that hasn't stopped me running my mouth. I have a lot of players I'm confident are villagers as well, so as BFG said earlier, the pool is shrinking.

I'm not gonna try to escape.....

I was referring to me.

Say you've just arrested me, and I'm sitting across the table from you, detective.

You have no question for me before my execution?

What do you want for your last meal?

You've already basically said who you think the scum teams is.  You've touched on most everyone is some sort of regard.  So everything is there,  Now I only need to see your flip in how I intend to proceed from there,

I have asked questions but what concerns me the most is your ability to answer these questions well but still really makes unsure of your alignment because well....its you.

Yes there has to be something pretty significant to back me off of a read.

And to the last.  I'm very confident I am and that it is.

If you don't ask me any questions I'm going to shoot you when I die.

And that's bad, because you're a townie.

Archived