DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

World's End Mafia - town wins comprehensively

Pralaya

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pizza. Once again, did you even read dices logic? I still, after all this time, have no idea where his numbers came from!

I read Dice and I disagreed with some of his premises. Much like I disagreed with his faulty logic as to why John needed to die last game.

The point is INTENT and MOTIVE.

There was no scummy motive behind Dice's actions, but you are acting like it meant he was a wolf.

Or aren't you? Because you also backed off of that and tried to say you weren't.

Right now, are you trying to say he's scum? In this post? You should have some idea of who your suspects are.

His logic could be a gigantic great big pile of garbage. Is he a scumbag or not? I said no. Why are you redirecting me to him if you're not accusing him?

Pizza your ignoring me. I dont like it.

Well I'd better do something about that before you vote me.

I haven't been ignoring you, wolf. I've been catching up and responding to posts as I see them.

[v] Pizza [/v]

Brother there may be some elaborate plan you have but man my gut is pinging so bad right now.  This is not what I seen from Nightmare homie i'm not feeling Town!Pizza at all.

I'm aware. And there's no elaborate plan.

You're just incorrect. It happens, brother man. After I flip town, re-read what I said.

Ill be perfectly honest Pizza youre not my strongest scum read ever but you are my strongest scum read this game.  And if I am wrong I promise you I will certainly go through everything you said and will most likely burn Len to the ground for you.

Pizza answer me this. 

Assume I flip town, because I will, what happens to all your arguments then? Everything you just described? How does the game look after that?

Because im pretty sure we are both dying this cycle. If I die, I am 99% of the time night lynching you. If you get lynched I assume the same will happen to me.

Yes, but I was the aggressor.

You didn't choose me coming after you. I chose you.

It's not a mirror image, wolf.

Again you try to take everything I say and make it scummy.

Nowhere in the discussion about the idea did I call Dice scummy for his logic. I just said it was crap. The point at which I found Dice scummy came with his poorly made reasons to vote me and Zander. 

So Pizza, are you doing this smudging thing with the bold and caps and underlines?

I haven't been ignoring you, wolf. I've been catching up and responding to posts as I see them.

[v] Pizza [/v]

Brother there may be some elaborate plan you have but man my gut is pinging so bad right now.  This is not what I seen from Nightmare homie i'm not feeling Town!Pizza at all.

You're just incorrect. It happens, brother man. After I flip town, re-read what I said.

Ill be perfectly honest Pizza youre not my strongest scum read ever but you are my strongest scum read this game.  And if I am wrong I promise you I will certainly go through everything you said and will most likely burn Len to the ground for you.

And Dice is a villager. And Cory is probably a villager. And you are.

And kill anyone who says otherwise.

Pizza answer me this. 

Assume I flip town, because I will, what happens to all your arguments then? Everything you just described? How does the game look after that?

Because im pretty sure we are both dying this cycle. If I die, I am 99% of the time night lynching you. If you get lynched I assume the same will happen to me.

You completely ignored my question and took the chance to just keep throwing the word wolf at me. Not like Nightmare Pizza at all. Not like a towny at all imo.

Nowhere in the discussion about the idea did I call Dice scummy for his logic. I just said it was crap. The point at which I found Dice scummy came with his poorly made reasons to vote me and Zander. 

So Pizza, are you doing this smudging thing with the bold and caps and underlines?

Smudging by the definition I have provided is to paint someone as being wolfy implicitly, and not vote them.

I'm being very explicit and I will have your head. With my vote.

Well, answer me this: Do you think a scum player is more likely to "smudge" somebody, or to avoid a form of behavior which that player routinely criticizes as town?

I think it's far, far more likely they'd try to smudge someone without fully calculating out the repercussions, yes.

Not even a question.

Heh.  I don't think that's something we'll see eye-to-eye on.

I think a lot of players fail to recognize what is generically scummy behavior, but most have a few tells they look for.  The tells are often misguided, but for better or worse they are lodged in an individual's head as what scum do, and when they rand mafia they will be pretty self-conscious to avoid that sort of behavior.  But as town, especially when the "scum tell" amounts to jack, a player is liable to repeatedly break his own rule and never realize it.

[v] Pizza [/v]

Really? Cause if youll remember Cory said Dice is scummier than I am. So kill Cory? Or what?

Kill anyone who disagrees with you is that it? Just kill everyone? Very towny.

Pizza answer me this. 

You completely ignored my question and took the chance to just keep throwing the word wolf at me. Not like Nightmare Pizza at all. Not like a towny at all imo.

Your question does jack to solve the game. Just like your redirecting toward Dice's logic.

Pizza answer me this. 

I often wondered when I was doing this if I said it enough times if would actually make it true!!!! 

lololololololololol

Smudging by the definition I have provided is to paint someone as being wolfy implicitly, and not vote them.

Oh ok, so your doing something completely different with your bold and caps and italics, but with the exact same supposed intent behind it. Gotcha.

Pizza answer me this. 

Your question does jack to solve the game. Just like your redirecting toward Dice's logic.

You say it does jack, an excuse to ignore something you dont wanna answer. 

Im not redirecting to Dice. Im using him as an example for why what your saying and your push is wrong.

[v] Pizza [/v]

Really? Cause if youll remember Cory said Dice is scummier than I am. So kill Cory? Or what?

Kill anyone who disagrees with you is that it? Just kill everyone? Very towny.

Going for the inconsistency route? That's certainly specious, considering that Cory has said Dice is trending up.

Btw, nowhere in your catchup did you answer my or Zanders concerns about you. Ignore me all you want, but Zander is someone you apparently have a town read on. Why ignore it?

Once again btw explain how every single thing I have done is scummy. Cause honestly, that takes alot of skill or bad luck to make every single thing someone does scummy. 

Oh ok, so your doing something completely different with your bold and caps and italics, but with the exact same supposed intent behind it. Gotcha.

Yes, it is completely different, and every single townie in this game with half a brain cell understands the difference between explicit voting and implicit smearing, wolf.

*Sigh* Inconsistency route? Your twisting and ignoring what I say again Pizza.

Your not going to frazzle me with this aggressiveness of yours. If I die, I flip town and people know you for what you are. Then I Night Lynch you and town still wins the cycle. Considering even in death I still have a vote with power and the ability to discuss the game, the only thing my dieing does is confirm me town and all of my viewpoints as from a town perspective.

Where as for you, you die and everything youve done is seen as comeing from scum. I can see why your so... agitated.

Btw, nowhere in your catchup did you answer my or Zanders concerns about you. Ignore me all you want, but Zander is someone you apparently have a town read on. Why ignore it?

Once again btw explain how every single thing I have done is scummy. Cause honestly, that takes alot of skill or bad luck to make every single thing someone does scummy. 

I'm responding to your posts in seconds, and you're bringing up distractions, and you're calling it ignoring.

This is why real time is important.

Wolves resort to confusing the issues, and it only appears to be an equal fight on the surface, because you're spending all your time attacking, as am I.

But there's a difference between our attacks. Mine are honest, and are leading to a premise, whereas yours are pointing away and attempting to conflate and attempting to create sameness where there are differences.

That's the dishonesty.

That's the difference.

Yes, it is completely different, and every single townie in this game with half a brain cell understands the difference between explicit voting and implicit smearing, wolf.

Keep using the word. Keep throwing out AtEs and insults to the entire game. Im sure it helps your case.

Im gonna go watch a show. See you when you calm down man.

I'm responding to your posts in seconds, and you're bringing up distractions, and you're calling it ignoring.

This is why real time is important.

Wolves resort to confusing the issues, and it only appears to be an equal fight on the surface, because you're spending all your time attacking, as am I.

But there's a difference between our attacks. Mine are honest, and are leading to a premise, whereas yours are pointing away and attempting to conflate and attempting to create sameness where there are differences.

That's the dishonesty.

That's the difference.

Responding to my posts in seconds by not responding to parts you dont care to.

Honest yet twisting my words.

Confusing issues by pointing you towards stated problems with your case about me.

Really?

Keep using the word. Keep throwing out AtEs and insults to the entire game. Im sure it helps your case.

Im gonna go watch a show. See you when you calm down man.

What's the matter? Ship all banged up? Who's the man?

Wait till I get another plane, I'mma line up all your friends, right beside you!

Archived