DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

World's End Mafia - town wins comprehensively

Pralaya

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ask a Clov!

Q: Is the voting at night exactly what it says in the rules, or is it something else?

A: I burnt my hand cutting a pizza.

This is what I figured.

We're here all night, Pizzaman.

I want Shad gone but let's not put him up for hammer yet.

[unvote]

if you let them vote first they could just try and vote their wolf brother just to deceive us like maybe just one votes or something so I dont really know what to think about it.

Vote count!

Shad - 2 - Askthepizzaguy, Cory caboose

With 4 androids in the game, it's 3 to lynch!

Ask a Clov!

Q: Is the voting at night exactly what it says in the rules, or is it something else?

This is what I figured.

We're here all night, Pizzaman.

I want Shad gone but let's not put him up for hammer yet.

[unvote]

Unvote

Oooh, intelligence.

We can look at Nolder.

Besides him idk. 

Rare possibility it's Dice or Lenlo I guess.

Dice is spewed clear from Tina for several reasons, IIRC. First and foremost he doesn't try to talk me into trusting my read on Tina instead of pursuing Pizza d1. Several times he tried to convince into trusting that read.

Tina's first thing was a relatively wordy case on Lenlo over somewhat inane things that was the first real pressure on him. Tina doesn't push a wolfbro like that without a more severe impetus.

We can look at Nolder.

Besides him idk. 

Rare possibility it's Dice or Lenlo I guess.

Dice is spewed clear from Tina for several reasons, IIRC. First and foremost he doesn't try to talk me into trusting my read on Tina instead of pursuing Pizza d1. Several times he tried to convince into trusting that read.

Tina's first thing was a relatively wordy case on Lenlo over somewhat inane things that was the first real pressure on him. Tina doesn't push a wolfbro like that without a more severe impetus.

Good points.

Nolder is the only one we tinfoil on?

Besie you and Tina are both around....make your evil secret nija wolves decision on who to shoot and be on with it!!!!!!

Oh honey... I have all the time in the world.

Until DL.

Want to hear my thoughts in D2?

Like basically Besie its like this...if Shad's your wolf partner and you dont vote him....there's 0% he's not being lunched tomorrow.  So I mean you can drag the inevitable till tomorrow but its NOT GONNA CHANGE THE END RESULT!!!!!

Ask a Clov!

Bahahaha.

Laughing at my injury?  I've never had the opportunity to modkill a dead player before, but it looks like Christmas comes twice this year!

Let me share my thoughts in D2. Because... oh how short the day was. Hard to be without Cory and Pizza? Or are you soooo dependent upon the only two town flips you have?

Aww. Much hearts.

Besie you and Tina are both around....make your evil secret nija wolves decision on who to shoot and be on with it!!!!!!

Oh honey... I have all the time in the world.

Until DL.

Want to hear my thoughts in D2?

WHY DO YOU TORMENT MY SOUL SO???!!!!

Archived