DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

9 - 5 Mafia - Day 3 - GAME OVER! MAFIA WINS!

ReleaseTheEvil

posted_0.gif Post: #2260
RE: BYOR XII: The Asylum - Day 4 

(Sun, Feb 08, 2015 02:56 am)
Nego Wrote: 
"Defending" Shiro. Claiming you won't vote for him when others do.

And a cop report on Shiro.

I get it. If youre telling the truth I was wrong on one person so im mafia. Obvious.

Hey guys, Nego caught me. Yupp Im caught.

Sun, Feb 08, 2015 09:19 am  

I'm so not on this meta Cory

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

posted_0.gif Post: #2322
RE: BYOR XII: The Asylum - Day 4 

(Sun, Feb 08, 2015 08:29 pm)
TOD Wrote: 
Shiro outted himself in the contradictions between "vote Nego with me bro" which was really scummy and awkward and the way he has tried to work with Nego since.

Look at all this distancing I did since the inaccurate cop view guiz

So not on this

Willing to fly with Darthe on this, he has way more experience with TT than I do and it's been in my head how much he's dropped off content wise since Ithi died

I'd rather if you were confident too but sure -.- gotta play with balls to get a W

Doing this two at a time so DM doesn't eat my quotes :tongue:

Like kenny I apparently just appear in the next episode.
sooh thank you for NOT ignoring my death <3
Ill post my thoughts here shortly, I want to 're read a few things.

Aw... any time pumpkin....

*chants to self: seph is BFG seph is BFG seph is BFG*

Very few daylight wouldn't have shot -.- i dislike that

I'm sorry..didn't get this....

I thought his general FIGHT FIGHT attitude and flagrant enemy making early d1 were >> villager signs but if he does that as a wolf too then IUNNO

See: my general opinion on ranges and etc. - I've been doing this long enough to know what I do well and what I do not

Who is wolf #3 Derff

fffffffuuu I dunno.  Tinfoil says you if Turin is town but if you don't get copviewed by tonight I'm going to send this games cop a piece of mail with glitter in it so that's not worth considering.  

It's really hard to say with wolf three.  Gun to my head I'd take a stab at BFG or Dice right now.  I dunno which.

I thought his general FIGHT FIGHT attitude and flagrant enemy making early d1 were >> villager signs but if he does that as a wolf too then IUNNO

See: my general opinion on ranges and etc. - I've been doing this long enough to know what I do well and what I do not

Yeah I get that.  I kinda want to go Zander today because I don't want to be wrong and am aware that I get biased over time but *shrug*

Doing this two at a time so DM doesn't eat my quotes :tongue:

Like kenny I apparently just appear in the next episode.

sooh thank you for NOT ignoring my death <3

Ill post my thoughts here shortly, I want to 're read a few things.

Aw... any time pumpkin....

*chants to self: seph is BFG seph is BFG seph is BFG*

Very few daylight wouldn't have shot -.- i dislike that

I'm sorry..didn't get this....

I don't know how you could, it's so misspelled.

I meant to say that very few dayvigs wouldn't have shot me today.  I dislike that I lived here in a way.

In fact I'm probably dicetosser1 level confident in that

If csarmi is following along in DT he can feel free to compile that in with my current blueread % stats

I used to be the goat dicereader and now he perplexes me.  I'll trust your read for now as I doubt that you'd fake this one even if you're a wolf.  

Wolf three is gonna be hard this game.  Manbat doesn't appear wolfy to me at all.  

Simplest solution is to have rayne, nego and cake replace the wolf team.  That'd clear things up.

Oh nm misread

Clov's reads LDO

No I screwed up.

"I'm having a problem finding CLOV's reads. AFAICT, they look like this:"

I blame Sooh.

:tongue:

I make one mistake and you come at me for forever... oh wait.. that was a Darthe-quote.... :wink:

I really need to go back and read, and will do that over the next couple of hours, but there are a couple of things I'm curious about.

1. I'm still unsure about Tina and her alignment. I really can't read her that well yet. I've been rereading my two games with her, and I see a pretty similar posting pattern there as here. I'm really going to have to rely on other people's meta here unless I can find something really glaring in her posts.

2. I don't like that Cory and Clov are not on the same page here, and that means I have to figure out which one to trust more. Good that several have mentioned looking at them more as we go along. As of right now I don't know who I'm more willing to believe, and that's no good for me. 

3. I'm inclined so far to think that Darthe is Town this game, because he keeps pointing out things I have been noticing too. 

4. Monstr seems town enough for now.

5. Zander and seph... honestly I don't know what to believe, but there might be mafia there in one or both. 

I really hope morning will come with better answers. 

I have been reading Sooh´s post. Most posts look okay but I´m a bit unsure. 

Sooh: What kind of things does you agree with Darthe on? What have Monstr done to make you consider him town? 

He has pointed out a whole lot of things to me that I probably wouldn't have noticed other wise. What I was thinking about more specifically was that we both found you suspicious. Darthe seems to have moved away from that a bit now... I haven't necessarily done the same, but I'll gladly admit that I have no idea how to read you. I'll learn eventually.

If you want more specifics I can go back and collect them.

Could be a day SK

Not sure who just SHOOTS SEPH at daystart like that, especially considering we could have had an outed wolf later or something of that sort

I actually had a theory it might be Zander. They were at each other over night.

Willing to fly with Darthe on this, he has way more experience with TT than I do and it's been in my head how much he's dropped off content wise since Ithi died

THIS!

a whole lot of THIS!

Could be a day SK

Not sure who just SHOOTS SEPH at daystart like that, especially considering we could have had an outed wolf later or something of that sort

I actually had a theory it might be Zander. They were at each other over night.

I want to look at this. Zander has been one, if not my top suspect for awhile. I wouldn't mind lynching him today.

tina actually still could be mafia here cory. She doesnt roll s*** more than once or twice a year so nobody really sees her as it that often and it's possible that she is just directly emulatingr posts that she would make as town.

with that in mind what is the basis of your read

I stand between Turin and Zander atm...

As for whoever else might be scum I have no idea.

Still have to get more info on Seph 2.0/BFG, because I don't really have enough there to make a good read.

Archived