DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

fantasy football?

seph

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Snake draft and put me right next to Clov so we can ninja each other endlessly imo.

I was wondering how we were even going to do the draft.  I'd be pretty okay with doing it "live" on here.

Snake draft and put me right next to Clov so we can ninja each other endlessly imo.

I was wondering how we were even going to do the draft.  I'd be pretty okay with doing it "live" on here.

Auction style so we can get into a bidding war over Luck imo.

Spoiler: I don't want him.

Spoiler: I don't want him.

I was WIFOMing anyways.

yep NP...anything but a Pats or Seahawks fan is fine by me...lololol

You're all right, kid. You're all right ;).

Just saw this, agree so much.  Any other Niners fans here besides Zander?

Chiefs :)

Actually like the Chiefs, huge fan of Jamaal Charles (think he's the best RB ever, or at least in the dicussion, but thats for another time), Houston, and of course Berry can't wait until he gets back on field.  Also, it seems like you guys inherit our QBs, so I like that too lol

Actually like the Chiefs, huge fan of Jamaal Charles (think he's the best RB ever, or at least in the dicussion, but thats for another time)...

I think this is a joke??? Like - he may be in the conversation for greatest CHIEFS RB [not named Marcus Allen] ever???

Archived