DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Randy and his Ladies

dimmu666

I totally agree with that. Personally, Min is my favourite. I like all three women though. And as for the Faile/Perrin relationship, I think they're adorable. The only thing that gets to me is Berlain, who really irritates me sometimes. She is actually extremely inteligent, but she does annoy me sometimes. And I'm hoping Gawyn and Egwene end up together, even though I think Gawyn is going off the deep end a little more every time we see him...

I think the most adorable romance is Loial and his Ogier woman--I can't think of her name-- but aren't they just the sweetwst thing together. :lol:

Erith - she plays with his ears in public! Scandalous!

Actually last time she was still into Galad' date=' not Rand.[/quote']

Everyone in the series with two X chromosomes is into Galad. He doesn't count. I was going primarily by her Accepted test visions. Nobody loves Galad, they just want to sleep with him. Hm, that might have been too mean.

Min is my fave of Rand's trinity, too. Elayne, as I've stated, I never believed for a second, and I haven't seen Aviendha alone with him since she resolved her issues concerning them, so the jury's still out on her.

Robert Jordan should've put a warning sticker on the earlier WoT books, 'This series will become the bitchings of three female characters that will accomplish little, yet will fill almost every page.'

Dude! This has got to be the most absolute TRUE statement ever made about the Wheel of Time books!

Oy but why can't the male characters just freakin come out on top? Or why can't we at least see some true balance here? I would MUCH rather see Matt go on some adventure to rescue Moiraine with Thom than to EVER read another line about Nynaeve, Egwene, Min or Avi. (Not to mention Cadsuane! Ugh! Can anyone say "old hag" ???)

Quote:

Robert Jordan should've put a warning sticker on the earlier WoT books, 'This series will become the bitchings of three female characters that will accomplish little, yet will fill almost every page.'

lmao

That is the most hilarious statement I have seen in here for a while. I don't agree, but it's still funny.

i hate to say it but BLEHHHHHH!

most of youse don't think it'll happen and the WoT world suddenly seems a much bleaker place. Personally i think somehow Rand will marry all three separately but cos hes technically 'Aiel' hes allowed to do it. Now as for the Min bashing, hells yeah shes a little wench but shes awesome. To me shes the only 'normal' girl in the whole series- she wears jeans rather than freakin divided skirts (now wtf are those!), she reads, shes totally into Rand and they make sweet love often although obviously its not safe sex but shes not pregnant..., shes not arrogant and snoobish like avi and elayne who just help to make Rand's life a living hell. Think of it this way, if it wasn't for Min, Rand would probably have ripped his own head off with all that pressure AND his gfs decking the hell outta him.

But as i have said didn't we all think Mat was the real pimp? but he actually settles down with Tuon! now isn't that sweet; cmon say it with me; awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

But its all good, mat and tuon is my fave romance its so playful (like John Donne's The Flea) and its just so right. Whilst the Perrin/faile is kinda messed cos of the Saldean crap where the woman had to basically make the husband yell at her before shes happy. Isn't it true love right there tho? he rescued her with his life basically. Now thats a lot more than what we can say for Randy. Hes a total jerkwad in terms of girls. But all in all i think the more aptly named Foursome will happen cos to me its the only way to end this freakin awesome series.

I was just noticing this alot in this thread people put it as a threesome but its a foursome and that would be : Elayne, Min and Avi, Min Rand and Avi, Elayne Rand and min or Elayne Rand and Avi

a foursome : Min ELayne Avi and Rand... And i think its impossible to have a foursome with 1 guy and 3 girls

rand should: kill min cuz shes annoyign as hell, and no girls hot enough to put up wiht that. we all hate min. shes horrible. i think she loves her knives more.

and kill elayne: shes a dumb ass bimbo stupid nobel wiht a holier than thou attitude and shes so annoying.

he should keep avi. she rox alot. ALOT.

also....sumone said birgitte is hated by the end...shes stilll cool? wth!

alos no one like berelain shes a dumbass. no one like egwene or nynaeve ever,, they are arrogant and bossy, nosy, and they both thinkt hey are the creators creator or sumthing. but yeah we do miss moiraine.

Don't be to be a @ss here but did you read the series?

He can't kill a woman. He wouldn't even kill Lanfear

Do you think he will kill two of the women he loves?

Nope.

And your comment to Min being horrible is biased.

Your comments on Elayne are true but for me I like her POVs more than Mat's. I don't know why :(

There is so much potential in that relationship. In fact, if Min wants him to survive the last battle just mention the foursome they'd have when all the stress and warfare was finally over. That'd put a fire neath ol'Rand.

Reason enough to live for me! 8)

And yes they are all going to get married, it's been spelled out in the books and not even in doubt. They are going to get married Aiel fashion with the girls being first-sisters.

Oh yes.... total score!

There is so much potential in that relationship. In fact' date=' if Min wants him to survive the last battle just mention the foursome they'd have when all the stress and warfare was finally over. That'd put a fire neath ol'Rand.

Reason enough to live for me! 8)quote']

dude that is so true. I mean cmon if you weren't some pommy prude wrinkly old fag, any mention of a foursome with avi, elayne and min should be reason enough to live.

dude that is so true. I mean cmon if you weren't some pommy prude wrinkly old fag, any mention of a foursome with avi, elayne and min should be reason enough to live.

When you put it like that, Im embarrassed with myself for agreeing with it. Im straight, but could you please post a little less offensively.

having a foursome with 3 hot chix..definitly reason enough to live..and more. :wink:

i like all three women btw if my previous sentence didnt make that clear enough. :) each has their own plus and faults...

but i believe RJs gona give each woman an imprtnt role in the

last battle. or rather just help rand.(same diff i guess)

pitty its shapping up like one of'ems gona kick the bucket to acheive it though... :cry:

Why does everyone hate Min? She's the only reason Rand is alive ane sane. All she thinks about is helping him and keeping him alive, and he loves her more than life itself. And Elayne isn't that bad, she's a noble. Deal with it! You need to go dunk your head in a bucket of cold water and cool off! She's not doing anywhere, RJ's not getting rid of her, so suck it up and deal!

Archived