DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Randy and his Ladies

dimmu666

Okay heres the smack down. Although we all thought Mat was the pimp, turns out Rand is the real hustla....three girls at once. Now we all know that aiel customs allow this kind of trigamy, but lets not be vulgar but practical...how the hell are they gonna sex? Ok so you can say they could change over each night yeah but up til now its been really uneven. I mean Avi had one totally hot night in an igloo and Elayne gets one in a proper bed but Min!!! shes totally hogging him eh? Now...why aren't the other two getting totally pissed? (and how are we to judge; none of us have 3 chicks at the same time...or if we do (lol you triple timers) they don't know about each other)

Then theres the problem of the warder bond thingy. Rand's still got that biatch green aes sedai bonded to him whilst elayne has birgitte and they're all bonded to each other now. So how is it gonna work!? if even any of them have sex everyone will feel it! and how messed would that be yeah?

So heres the BIG question people. Please do not treat this as some pathetically lamo question thought up by some sex-addicted retard. Although you probably would but i dun give a sh1t. ha.

Now answer the second biggest question of what will happen in MoL (biggest being who would win tg of course). Will Rand ever have a threesome with Avi, Elayne and Min?

It will never happen. Even if you had just Min and Elayne, Aviendha would just sit and watch. If you had Aviendha, she would invite about half a dozen of her clan sisters, then Elayne and Min would be pissed. I dont ever see it happening. Dont worry though, when Rand finally goes nuts, who knows.

It is a little unfair that Min gets to be with him so much more than the rest, plus she is my least favorite female charactor, because she convinced herself she needed to put on airs for Rand with the tight pants low cut shirts and swaying willowy walk,she completely changed herself from who she was in TEoTW. I like Avi better she doesn't change how she is for Rand, and shouldn't have to. All-in all Avi is my favorite female charactor. And for some reason Lan and Davram Bashere are my favorite male charactors.

I'm outta here.

So this is going from a threesome to favorite genitive peeps. I agree with your last post. The stories kind of does a flip-flop on many characters in the middle of the series. Through the first books, you are taught to like Min, Faile, Birgitte, and Elayne and to dislike Egwene, Nynaeve, Moiraine and Berelain. By the last volume, you love Egwene and Nynaeve, think Berelain rocks, and miss Moiraine. By this time you want to kill Faile, Min, Birgitte and crap on Elayne's head.

And throughout, Aviendha rules supreme.

As for the guys, I'll let you figure that out. I still like Mat, Lan, and Logain, but I think Rand has become "broke back dragonmount".

I really don't see this happening. Especially with Min. Aviendha and Elayne are sisters and love each other as much as they love Rand. Min... Min is kind of the outsider. I agree with Lady Saravhem (sp?)Min is probably my least favorite out of Rand's ladies. The main reason being that she has the most trouble excepting Elayne and Aviendha as Rand's women too. Even though she had the dang viewing and predicted it all. She has had the most time to get used to the idea but shes stuck up and like "whose really goin to marry Rand". Blah blah. Anyways I guess I don't really need to go on my I hate Min rant. Sorry. :oops:

I just do not think Min would be down with this idea. Plus getting them all in the same place at the same time seems to be difficult... but is about time for that to happen so I guess we shall see.

The important thing is that RAND will not go for it. He thinks to himself that he hopes Min and Aviendha mask the bond when he's with Elayne, because when he's with Elayne, she's the only woman that exists to him. And he feels the same way about the other two. He doesn't want to be with them at the same time or (PERVY) watch them be with each other. He LOVES them, as individuals, and wants to be with them as individuals.

Now quit being sleezy.

Oh come on, if this idea is so immature, Rand wouldn't of thought of it first.

If he gets a chance, he should do it, but with all three involved he'll most likely commit suicide earlier to get away from them and their annoyances.

Hmmm, If anyone (in my opinion) would want the 3 way it'll prolly be Min...

Well I hate Min I guess it's what someone (sorry can't recall name :() said about her spending all the time with him and all like "who is he really gonna marry" IMHO it would be Elayne by right she was the first one to speak up to him.

LOh and im back :P

Well I hate Min I guess it's what someone (sorry can't recall name ) said about her spending all the time with him and all like "who is he really gonna marry" IMHO it would be Elayne by right she was the first one to speak up to him.

Nope, Min in Baerlon way before meeting Elayne.

To go on a Min trip:

1. Min went to him after he was stabbed in Falme.

2. Min stayed with the party while everyone went back to Tar Valon.

3. Min is down-to-earth.

4. Elayne is snooty and arrogant.

5. Aviendha is snooty and arrogant.

6. Min is the only one that knows the current him; Elayne taught him some politics and made out with him and then got knocked up later on without seeing how he has changed. Aviendha knows him a little more than Elayne, but not to the depths that Min would.

Min is the only possible choice, unless Rand can put a muzzle on the other two.

What i was implying slinx was that Elayne spoke up to him first... "I'm fond of you" then the messages to Egwene "I love him" and he found out meaning Elayne told him first. I actually don't recall Min saying the words "I love you" until WH they just knew but if im wrong correct me.

What i was implying slinx was that Elayne spoke up to him first... "I'm fond of you" then the messages to Egwene "I love him" and he found out meaning Elayne told him first. I actually don't recall Min saying the words "I love you" until WH they just knew but if im wrong correct me.

I think she said it in CoS, after Rand has his little crisis thinking that he raped her...but either way, what difference does it make? Min didn't want to say "I love you" until she knew that Rand had feelings for her as well. Elayne, for whatever reason, had no such concerns. Perhaps she has more self-confidence in her ability to get a man, seeing as how she was raised in a palace with almost everyone around her obeying her. She and Min had different approaches, and I don't see how that makes Elayne more deserving of being "the one." Min stuck by Rand as long as she could. Why doesn't that count for anything?

The main reason being that she has the most trouble excepting Elayne and Aviendha as Rand's women too. Even though she had the dang viewing and predicted it all. She has had the most time to get used to the idea but shes stuck up and like "whose really goin to marry Rand". Blah blah.

No, her hesitation is perfectly understandable. As she was raised, it isn't normal for a woman to have to share her husband with anyone else. However, even though she doesn't think the arrangement is realistic, she is willing to do it. Remember, Elayne hated the idea at first, too, and the only reason she's ok with it now is because one of the women is her sister, and the other is a good friend.

Min has even said that sharing with Elayne wouldn't really seem like sharing, since Elayne is her friend. It's Aviendha that she feels uneasy about...and what's unexpected about that? She and Aviendha hardly know each other. Given a chance to become friends with Aviendha, I'm sure Min will feel much more comfortable with the arrangement.

Remember that Rand also thinks it's "wrong" to have three women, because of how he was raised, but he's doing it because he can't choose between them. Until after they bonded him in WH, Rand was sure they would all reject him when they found out he loves all three of them. That's very similar to Min's hesitation, except she is afraid that Rand will decide it's not realistic to have three women, and will not choose her as his "one." She's not being selfish or stuck-up, she's just afraid she'll lose him.

I really don't understand why so many people hate Min.

Ok' date=' wasnt anyone else dissapointed that Rand and Egwene didnt end up with each other? I really wanted them to be together...[/quote']

I was kind of disappointed. That was probably the most believable romance in the whole series. Certainly moreso than Rand and Elayne, who haven't spent a month total in eachother's company throughout the entire series (a week, even, considering they hadn't crossed paths much in Tear before The Talk). And even though we were told in the very first book that it had a time limit, it deserved better than to suddenly have the two of them say "Hey, you know what, I'm not really all that into you after all". We got one stray thought from Rand in TDR about being sadder about Elayne being in trouble than Egwene or Nynaeve, and then bang!

I'd say the Rand / Elayne romance is certainly more believable than Perrin / Faile.

Perrin - "She annoys me, mocks me, blames everything on me, yet I'm in love."

Yeah, idiot Perrin, and to think Perrin started getting cool by being agressive towards Moirane and Lan in the third book, until becoming a pussy in the seventh book.

At least we got to actually see a romance develop and then exist with them. Rand hung out with Elayne for a half hour in the presence of her brother, then a year later they met up again and ignore eachother for a couple of weeks, then are magically enamoured of eachother and make out for four days and then don't see eachother again until some six months later when he shows up in the middle of the night, gets her knocked up, and then runs away. What a classic romance. Okay, we got little touches like the feathers thing, but only the whole predestination thing can make me accept this at all.

As for Faile, where people seem to be developing their hatred for her is mainly in her attitude towards Perrin of Be-A-Man-Dagnabbit where she puts him on a pedestal and he wants to sit on the rug. She sees more in him than he does. I'm probably in the minority here, but their developing romance was one of my favorite parts of TSR.

If you want to talk totally unbelievable romances, my #1 is Egwene and Gawyn. She falls into his wet dream halfway through the series because all of a sudden, with no prior indication of such, she's head over heels in love with him? Yes, we saw before that he was into her, but the last time she was around him prior to Cairhien, she was still all about Rand. Was it just decided she needed a boyfriend and he was the only guy available in the story anywhere near her age?

Guest Barmacral
If you want to talk totally unbelievable romances' date=' my #1 is Egwene and Gawyn. She falls into his wet dream halfway through the series because all of a sudden, with no prior indication of such, she's head over heels in love with him? Yes, we saw before that he was into her, but the last time she was around him prior to Cairhien, she was still all about Rand. Was it just decided she needed a boyfriend and he was the only guy available in the story anywhere near her age?[/quote']

Actually last time she was still into Galad, not Rand.

This has become Min bashing. The only reason Min seems so bad is because she has the least amount of coverage in the series. When she does get a chapter, she is with Rand. Elayne is so worried about displeasing Egwene or Ny. or her mother, I have learned to discount her. I still choose Avi because she is cool or Min cause she seems to actually give a shit. But who cares. He is the Dragon Reborn. He can have an orgy with everyone in Tear. He'll be dead in a year anyway.

I actually like all 3 but perfer Min or Avi. Min has actually done the most to actually help and support Rand throughout the series. She also has the shortest lifespan so I don't see the harm in her spending as much time as possible with Rand. One of the biggest parts to Min currently is she is helping keep him sane. Its a night and day difference between the time before Min came back to Rand and after. Min is the cornerstone atm that is keeping Rand centered. She is also working out how to fix the bore.

Archived