DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

DM Org Convo

Tigara

I am planning to hold a general DM Org convo on MSN. I think it would be a good way for people in other orgs to meet each other. It will be held on Wednesday ,February 14, at 7:00 Standard Pacific Time ( North American West Coast ). You can either add me to your MSN, or PM me your address. Mine is sclub7fanatic@hotmail.com and my MSN name will be Tim/Tigara. I look forward to seeing you there.

In future, if you are going to advertise stuff, please get the permission of the ORG Leader before doing so.

Also, it may be an idea to post other times around the world, as I haven't the foggiest what 7am PST (or is it pm - you need to make that clear) is on GMT.

Just a few things to consider...

I probably won't be there as I am not a fan of mass conversations. It gets confusing, and I end up not haveing a clue as to what is going on.

I think its meant to be 7pm PST and if it is then its 8 hours behind the UK so it'll be:

3am GMT

10pm EST

9pm CST

(Correct me if I'm wrong anyone).

Also as has been mentioned elsewhere, its Valentine's Day which may not be the best time for a chat. Might be better sorting a chat room out rather than using MSN (there are plenty of freely available ones) or you're going to have a lot of people who can't take part due to pc freezes/crashes.

Hadn't seen that part about the date - skim reading! lol! That could prove a problem.

And there is no way I am staying up until 3am to have a conversation of MSN! I need my beauty sleep! 8)

• 1 month later...

Archived