DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

NFL 2014 Weekly Pickem Playoffs week 3.

SinisterDeath

Am I allowed to add points now?  If so, I'd like to put 30 on the Broncos please.

No. Not quite.

You had 73 points, and you had bet 55 points. (50 on Seahawks, 5 of Ravens. Leaving you with 18 points. You could have bet 18 points on Broncos, as that's all the points you had left from that week. But I Can't allow you to bet winnings from the current week, on that same week else you could exploit the mechanics. :wink:

I 'will' allow people to use there points from that week (but not the winnings) as the week progresses. So you could place bets on monday & friday, or change your bet. But you can not change a bet after a game has been played. (for obvious reasons!)

I hope this makes sense!

You're lucky though, I didn't subtract 18 points (what you were able to bet) even though you placed an invalid bet. :wink:

My bookie lets you bet earnings won on Saturday on Sunday games.  Take a lesson from Argentina :P

Though I guess I should be glad it didn't count lol

EDIT: Also, is my total correct?  I feel like it's not.

• Community Administrator

Am I allowed to add points now?  If so, I'd like to put 30 on the Broncos please.

No. Not quite.

You had 73 points, and you had bet 55 points. (50 on Seahawks, 5 of Ravens. Leaving you with 18 points. You could have bet 18 points on Broncos, as that's all the points you had left from that week. But I Can't allow you to bet winnings from the current week, on that same week else you could exploit the mechanics. :wink:

I 'will' allow people to use there points from that week (but not the winnings) as the week progresses. So you could place bets on monday & friday, or change your bet. But you can not change a bet after a game has been played. (for obvious reasons!)

I hope this makes sense!

You're lucky though, I didn't subtract 18 points (what you were able to bet) even though you placed an invalid bet. :wink:

My bookie lets you bet earnings won on Saturday on Sunday games.  Take a lesson from Argentina :P

Though I guess I should be glad it didn't count lol

EDIT: Also, is my total correct?  I feel like it's not.

Good catch. I apparently didn't update your totals. lawl

Archived