DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Jonny Rennaissance

JenniferL

My sixth grade has created a new mascot. His name? Jonny Rennaissance. His mission? Saving the Renaissance from that evil wizard I'm always talking about. (If they ask me questions I don't want to answer, I tell them that a wizard did it) We've worked out a few key facts about Jonny Rennaissance that I will share with you now:

FACT: Jonny Rennaissance lives in our time period. He merely travels back to the Rennaissance via a time machine cleverly disguised as Micheangelo's David.

FACT: Jonny's weapon is a paintbrush that is also a flamethrower that was given to him by Micheangelo.

FACT: Jonny Rennaissance lives with his mother, because no one would believe that a super hero lives with his mother.

FACT: Leonardo daVinci is his sidekick. He makes awesome inventions for Jonny to use.

FACT: Jonny Rennaissance will not be on the test.

FACT: Jonny Rennaissance has a robtic teddy bear butler that's sometimes a grenade.

FACT: Jonny Rennaissance looks like this guy, but in bright colors instead of boring brown and black.

ritratto.jpg

There's more, I think. But Jonny Rennaisance reveils his secrets to us slowly.

Check this out, Nia.

Today we decided that Jonny Rennaissance is a ghost. This gives him the ability to walk through walls and posses people's souls. We changed his mortal enemy to the Pazzi family, because he is now a hired gun for the Medici family. He also hates the Sforzas. His index finger is 20 feet long and he enjoys reading comic books. He has a sister named Bonnie. One student announced that after Jonny Rennaissance saved the Rennaissance he retired to Krypton and changed his name to Jor-El. The rest, as they say, is history.

The sad thing is, when they look back on their studies, this is what they'll remember, not the actual "facts" we learned. Oh well. =)

Archived