DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

June Chatter Box

U4ea

for those burning conversations you just can't stop yourself from having. 

*smirks* what? It's June and it's HOT in South Georgia! burning is a natural progression! ;)

Summer = drought and brush fires, yet still thunderstorms and tornadoes (occasional tropical storm if they push this far from Texas) and the possibility of flash flooding, 110+ degree temps.... 

And now, we have earthquakes on a regular basis. 

I think Oklahoma needs a tourism video that looks like a disaster movie trailer. 

Thankfully, it's only in the 80s and 90s so far! Hoping it stays that way through Cub Scout camp in a couple of weeks. I will be outdoors all day with my son. 

This week is promising 90s. Given previous years we've been much hotter by now, I'll take it! Would like more rain, but since I'll be out in the weather with the cub scouts all week, I suppose sun is probably a good thing for activities. 

*stands outside and fans the heat towards NZ* I'm sure it won't make it, but... yeah. LOL

Besides, when we start complaining about being cold, you can complain about the heat! Right?

It has been hot lately but I have been fortunate in the sense that I haven't had to spend much time outdoors lately - most of my work is done indoors now :) 

I went swimming a couple days ago - it was my first time going swimming this summer, and I had so much fun!! Definitely need to swim more. And I live in california only a few hours away from the ocean - so I plan on doing a few trips to the beach very soon! I love the salty breeze and swimming in the ocean :)  Plus any excuse to have ice cream is always great, so I can thank the heat for that :) 

Archived