DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Tainted Times- June 2014

wheeloftime13

Welcome to the

June 2014

Tainted Times!!!

I'm Time, and I'll be bringing you your tainted news for the first time in five months...

newarrivalsbanner.gif

Join me in welcoming

Willez

Wolfsbane Naharis

Jak 0' the Shadows

promotionsbanner.gif

Thane Vakarian to Soldier

Mr. Gambler to Soldier

Elaevia to Dedicated

Let's all give brownies and thanks to Tina for her awesome time as the Black Tower's Social Group Leader!!! Aaaannnndddd nooowww.... *drum roll*

your new Social Group Leader/Lady Dragon is....

PANCHI

A change in leadership all around as Panchi takes over Tina's staffly duties of Social Group Leader has made it so there are more promotions!!! Join me in welcoming our newest staff.

Chaelca is the new Faction Leader of the Shadow

Nikon is now Faction Leader of the Light

NeverTame is now a Storm Leader of the Shadow

Songstress is once again a Storm Leader of the Light

wheeloftime13 is a Storm Leader of the Light

Congrats to the new Soldiers, Dedicated, and Staffies!!! :D

eventsbanner.gif

May was pretty busy with the games, changes in staff, and spammy discussions.

The Once Upon a Time mafia game was won by the town, a really close game that saw Thane become immortal due to his 3 different roles- the next game is Basel and Cindy's

Sherlock Holmes and the Role Madness, Sign-Ups are still going on!

The 4th Black Tower Hunger Games was very nerve wracking and came to a close finish. In the end, Thane and I were eliminated and Turin won!!! Congratulations Turin on your win for yourself and Chaelca's Pink Team!!! :)

Once again, the One Power Tournament is off!!! Round 1 seemed to fly by, and we moved on to Round 2. Thane vs. Chae, RTE vs. Time, Tina vs. NT, Basel vs. Turin, and Panchi vs. Nikon. Stay tuned to see who wins in the Staff, Asha'man, and Soldier categories. Good luck everyone!!! :D

In the Village, Panchi has started a Truth or Dare game, so drop on by if you'd like to play. My interrogation in the 100 questions game has begun, one point earned per question you ask, so that's an easy 10 points right there! If you'd like to have your own interrogation for 50 points, sign up here: http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/88300-game-100-questions-signups-archives/

May's Hot Thread winner is Ithi! Her sign ups for the Hunger Games, her moment of clarity, and her I need a vacation threads were pretty popular. Congratulations Ithi! :)

Also, I think you will find that RTE's pants thread is pretty entertaining. ;)

events2banner.gif

For many summer vacation is just around the corner, so have your bathing suits, sunscreen, goggles, and towels ready for some fun!!!

:baalzamon:Epic Challenge Update :baalzamon:

Our goal to reach 300,000 replies in one thread is still in progress and as of now we are closing in on 224,000 replies.

General Discussion replies: 725,332

VS.

Black Tower replies: 623,642

we are closing in on them!!! a little over 101,000 replies to go... 

:wheel:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ :wheel:

Time to sign off... spread the Taint and brownies!!!

Archived