DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

*Isn't _Eb_ anymore....*

Cass

Yup that's my name! I kinda love it too *grins* 

Although I kind like your suggestions for handles...

*Wonders if admins would be ... irked... if I asked them to change it to 'CassE' or something now.... Where were you guys when I was struggling with this decision???? Damn.

Edited by Cass

What can I say?  I'm kind of lazy about checking the email.  I shouldn't be, but then again, I'm not used to the Band being active yet.

It's always been a goal of mine to climb a heap of smoldering corpses to the top of DM.  Been telling people for years.  They still don't buy it.

Yup that's my name! I kinda love it too *grins* 

Although I kind like your suggestions for handles...

*Wonders if admins would be ... irked... if I asked them to change it to 'CassE' or something now.... Where were you guys when I was struggling with this decision???? Damn.

Did not! :tongue:

It's always been a goal of mine to climb a heap of smoldering corpses to the top of DM. Been telling people for years. They still don't buy it.

been telling it to the wrong people then. Of course the WT will scoff at your sugguestion; they're too conservative and reactionary to see the true benefits of a revolution based upon violance and hostilities. The band on the other hand...