DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Dear Matty

MattheHat

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seen?

Blasphemy. You read novels. Or listen to them.

See?

Grr.

I did see them BTW. Some of the movies were passable. The last two was very bad. Not true to the books either.

I do suggest listening to the audio book BTW. The guy reading it is very good.

Seen?

See?

Grr.

I did see them BTW. Some of the movies were passable. The last two was very bad. Not true to the books either.

...but I thought you didn't like HP.

Seen?

See?

Grr.

I did? Quotes pls.

Seen?

See?

Grr.

I did? Quotes pls.

You said it "bores you"

He has a point though... *swallows*

Well, the movies aren't as good as the book... They got most of the main characters right (especially Umbridge lol) but as CS said they kinda missed the plot. The worst ones IMHO are 5th, 6th and 9th (where did they leave all the quidditch!?) and the best are 3rd and 4th...

He has a point though... *swallows*

Well, the movies aren't as good as the book... They got most of the main characters right (especially Umbridge lol) but as CS said they kinda missed the plot. The worst ones IMHO are 5th, 6th and 9th (where did they leave all the quidditch!?) and the best are 3rd and 4th...

9th??? There were only 8 movies. And I agree, the books are better. (Although I didn't really like the book or movie for the 6th, it was basically filler until the end - kinda like the HP equivalent of WH)

I think they did a lot better job of sticking to the books than most movies do, though.

Nope, she didn't make me do that, but she would've if she could. She thought I was such a liar, even though I wasn't, threatened to expel me multiple times, had teacher's pets that looked for everyone else doing bad things even though those kids were the bad kids, pretended to be all annoyingly nice at first, and is attempting to take over the school from the principal - who is actually scared of her.

Archived