DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Dear Matty

MattheHat

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ROFL, that's part of the Potter Puppet Pals videos (Most of them) Apparently dumbledoor is a bit of a nudist... Though it's just a sock puppet so not really too scary...

Yep, he is XD

I love those videos. Once me and me friends decided to act out The Mysterious Ticking Noise, it was so fun.

Bwaha I can imagine XD

Dumbledore doesn't do very respectably in any HP spoof acts and musicals does he :biggrin:

ROFL, that's part of the Potter Puppet Pals videos (Most of them) Apparently dumbledoor is a bit of a nudist... Though it's just a sock puppet so not really too scary...

Yep, he is XD

I love those videos. Once me and me friends decided to act out The Mysterious Ticking Noise, it was so fun.

Bwaha I can imagine XD

Dumbledore doesn't do very respectably in any HP spoof acts and musicals does he :biggrin:

Lol, so true XD

Yep, he is XD

Bwaha I can imagine XD

Lol, so true XD
http://www.funnyjunk.com/imgrd/rd/thumbnails/comments/07/46/074621dde5de7fa8ce264d1021a0809c.jpg/

Yep, he is XD

Bwaha I can imagine XD

Lol, so true XD

074621dde5de7fa8ce264d1021a0809c.jpg

Picture, why u no show up?

*psst*

I have a copy of the Foxhead medallion.

You won't tell anyone, will you?

I'm pretty sure that only blocks CHANNELING....which HP magic is not. *evil laugh*

HP magic just don't work on me.

Can't explain it.

*shrugs*

*psst*

I have a copy of the Foxhead medallion.

You won't tell anyone, will you?

I'm pretty sure that only blocks CHANNELING....which HP magic is not. *evil laugh*

HP magic just don't work on me.

Can't explain it.

*shrugs*

*cries* That makes no sense!

Archived