DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Showdown: PART DEUX - GAME OVER, Town Wins

Darthe

I'm probably the most confirmed townie in the game. How could I be mafia after my voting record from the last two days and the realization about TG that you guys had just now?

Because of statements like this. I know -- I just did the same thing in the House game XD

I'm literally headdesking right now because of this lolvillage.

So you admit I'm town!

P3SN6wr.gif

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I was talking about lolvillage I wasn't referring to you... I was talking about Ithi and Turin and their failure to realize that I'm town after their realization of TG.

Are either of them confirmed townies in the first place? Turin seems happy to kill either you or me; that doesn't concern you at all? That makes you convinced he's lock town? Why are you not trying to appeal to Ishi right now (since she apparently controls Turin's vote) if you think you've caught me in some web of gibberish lies? You're not pushing me because you can't push me; your last recourse is a mix of "I'd never do this as mafia" and "Dom is outed!"

I thought it more likely that Mafia would be aware and so would NOT have made a mistake like that.

Although of course Despo didn't make a mistake.

If I were mafia TG wouldn't be alive right now.

When I was talking about lolvillage I wasn't referring to you... I was talking about Ithi and Turin and their failure to realize that I'm town after their realization of TG.

Are either of them confirmed townies in the first place? Turin seems happy to kill either you or me; that doesn't concern you at all? That makes you convinced he's lock town? Why are you not trying to appeal to Ishi right now (since she apparently controls Turin's vote) if you think you've caught me in some web of gibberish lies? You're not pushing me because you can't push me; your last recourse is a mix of "I'd never do this as mafia" and "Dom is outed!"

I'm going back and forth between you and Despo, and Turin being mafia. It would certainly have helped a ton if TG was here.

I thought it more likely that Mafia would be aware and so would NOT have made a mistake like that.

Although of course Despo didn't make a mistake.

If I were mafia TG wouldn't be alive right now.

I'm going back and forth between you and Despo, and Turin being mafia. It would certainly have helped a ton if TG was here.

I shouldn't have to tell you guys that this is a classic scum line.

So now I'm not luck scum anymore? XD

Why are you suspicious of Turin?

Dude, I just spent the last dozen or so pages explaining why I think Turin is mafia. I'm not going to do so again. Go back and read them if you are actually interested in my opinion.

So when and why did you go from Turin is definitely mafia to Dom/Tess is definitely mafia? It seems like Des made some "flub" and everyone pounces on him because you're all goldfish, and then you're agreeing with your prior top scum read (Turin) that we're mafia instead? The fact that Turin is happy lynching either you or me doesn't set off any alarms for you?

I'm probably the most confirmed townie in the game. How could I be mafia after my voting record from the last two days and the realization about TG that you guys had just now?

I don't understand wtf you're talking about.

So explain it. From start. To finish. Start with the TG stuff. And then explain what's so good about your voting record that makes you SURE town.

Also excplain wtf was that about yesterday with the vague hinting of AJ and you on "who is voting RTE should make it evident he's scum".

It does, and that's why I'm still a bit hessitant about lynching Despo. The best solution would be to lynch you guys and then Turin imo.

>Hesitant to lynch Des because Turin, my top scum read, wants to lynch Des

>Let's lynch Des to sort it out

oieglittersrh.gif

Need I say more?

TG IS THE FREAKING COP.

Or most likely anyways. I'm not really sure of him being the Cop anymore after the Lenlo thing. We need him and AJ here to figure things out.

Are you now attempting to derp yourself clear? "I'm too confused to be mafia!"

Mm.... nope. 

Or most likely anyways. I'm not really sure of him being the Cop anymore after the Lenlo thing. We need him and AJ here to figure things out.

Wooooow. Just wooooow. Why are you still not lynched.

It does, and that's why I'm still a bit hessitant about lynching Despo. The best solution would be to lynch you guys and then Turin imo.

>Hesitant to lynch Des because Turin, my top scum read, wants to lynch Des

>Let's lynch Des to sort it out

oieglittersrh.gif

Need I say more?

To anyone that cares, Cloud is stumbling over himself at this point. I'm just going to keep quoting this until either me or Cloud is dead, because it's all I need to do.

Alright I feel like sharing this because it amuses me, but I asked Darthe and apparently if I jailkeep Des/Tom I get the set in there for the night all to myself. Much as I would love the party though im not gonna do it, cause I have better targets in mind.

Archived