DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

My latest obsession.....

duolingo.com

I enrolled myself in learning all of the languages....

I'm a level 14 in Spanish, and a level 2 in everything else. Am I weird? lol

By the way, this website is awesome and if you are learning any of these languages you should join, and if you join,  you should find me on there!!!

duolingo.com

By the way, this website is awesome and if you are learning any of these languages you should join, and if you join,  you should find me on there!!!

You're level 2 in hungarian already? Let me know if you need additional lessons :)

Yep csarms, stuffed.

Also: 

duolingo.com

Yey for all languages! No, don't think you're weird - that's AWESOME! lol

And, um, now that I have joined and realised how rusty I am with my French and how cool it would be if I learnt Spanish, how do I go about finding you there as suggested?

ETA - Nvm, I found you! (Man, I'm such a stalker!!  :rolleyes:)  Now. If I help you with French, can you teach me Spanish? Por favor?

When I said I enrolled myself in all of the available languages, that's actually only 5 of them: French, German, Portuguese, Italian and Spanish. So, not doing any Hungarian lessons lol though if I could learn every language in the world I'd love to considering I wanted to be a linguist at one point.

And it looks like my username is CristenFau - try that and let me know if it works! :wink:

Let's see who can keep up the longest streak lol

When I said I enrolled myself in all of the available languages, that's actually only 5 of them: French, German, Portuguese, Italian and Spanish. So, not doing any Hungarian lessons lol though if I could learn every language in the world I'd love to considering I wanted to be a linguist at one point.

And it looks like my username is CristenFau - try that and let me know if it works! :wink:

Let's see who can keep up the longest streak lol

^ Deal! (good idea! / eek!)

i can only do english, french, dutch, german, drunk and gibberish...

^ Ditto! Except substitute Indonesian and Bislama/pidgen for dutch and german... Hey! We're twins!

Jea ! no problem for me !!!

i want to see the alhambra palace one day ... so i need some spanish for that

I LOVE the Alhambra, honestly one of the most amazing places I've been to. I even rank it higher than the collosseum! I visited it twice! :)

Learn Spanish, I'll help!

*Backs up through the thread a little*

You are not alone, m'Lady. I went to MIT's website and took some of their free courses. Loved it!

Wait. MIT does free courses?

*Rushes off to check*

I've tried to find free courses in my area, but couldn't.....let me know about the free MIT language courses because those sound awesome!

And yes, duolingo definitely helps with brushing up on a language and keeping it up. You can download the app on your phone and it'll buzz at you to remind you to practice and it'll send you e-mails to remind you to practice as well :biggrin:

Archived