DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

IWW 2014 - Signatures of Inspiration - Request your own

Mystica

Inspiring people is a mysterious thing. We never really know when we will inspire someone or how that inspiration comes about. It usually happens seemingly out of the blue and surprises the inspiring person most of all.

So we thought it would be fun to share with each other people we find inspiring. RTE has a thread where you can discuss people you find inspirational and I am very interested in reading your contributions there. I love reading about inspirational folks. They are often the source of great stories, fiction and non-fiction and it is fascinating to see how they manage to change the world for the better.

In this thread you can post a picture of someone (or several someone's) that you find so inspirational that you would like a signature of them so you can parade them around DM as your personal heroes.

How does it work? Post the following information:

1. Name of your subject
  2. your preferred picture (please beware that if your picture proves to be unusable I may try to find another one. Not all pictures make for decent signatures due to the size restrictions of DM)
  3. provide me with a text that you would like on the signature. A bit of explanation what this person is inspiring for would be fantastic.

I will create your signature and then you can strut your stuff around DM.

you'd need a rotating program and all the original siggies that are in your rotation. At least that's teh only way I know of, but maybe siggysavvy people know of another idea?

Save all your siggies on your computer. Go to make-animation.com . There just follow the instructions (don't use fade smoothly, and don't use rounded corners but make sure to set the size to custom 500x125)

• Elgee locked this topic

Archived