DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

February Hot Thread points

Panchi

Please check and see if I made a mistake. I had to do it all from phone so yeah there might be mistakes.

Chaelca

+15 Secret laboratory

+15 Something tells me

+15 *hums innocently*

+10 got thread winner

=55

Csarmi

+15 eating my hat

+5 white rider

+10 where do we go from here

+5 I can open a thread

+10 I need 25 points

+10 hot thread winner

=55

Ithi

+5 lazy point give away

=5

Ley

+5 Synesthesia

=5

Panchi

+5 WoT word association

=5

Zhon

+5 corrupt a wish

=5

Congrats to the newly bonded pair!

Yup!

And before I forget 5 points to cindy for hot thread in village.

Hot threads have a limit that you can't earn more than 75 points in one month (plus 10 of hot thread winner). I usually don't say it because no one has gotten near it in a long time.

And now party *brings out some chocolates*

Yup!

And before I forget 5 points to cindy for hot thread in village.

Hot threads have a limit that you can't earn more than 75 points in one month (plus 10 of hot thread winner). I usually don't say it because no one has gotten near it in a long time.

And now party *brings out some chocolates*

:sad:

We were to reace for 100 next months with my bondee!

Csarmi, I might balefire you. Balefiring kitty is not a good idea. Having a kitty grudge against you is the worst idea ever. I don't want to be part of revenge just because I happened to post in the same thread as you...so keep kitteh happy.

Csarmi, I might balefire you. Balefiring kitty is not a good idea. Having a kitty grudge against you is the worst idea ever. I don't want to be part of revenge just because I happened to post in the same thread as you...so keep kitteh happy.

Csarmi, I might balefire you. Balefiring kitteh is not a good idea. Having a kitteh grudge against you is the worst idea ever. I don't want to be part of revenge just because I happened to post in the same thread as you...so keep kitteh happy.

Csarmi, I might balefire you. Balefiring kitteh is not a good idea. Having a kitteh grudge against you is the worst idea ever. I don't want to be part of revenge just because I happened to post in the same thread as you...so keep kitteh happy.

Archived