DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome Shadar Alantin!

Niniel

Thank you all for the welcome.

I am a college student so I tend to get a bit busy, but (*takes bit of one of the brownies*) I think i am going to like it here.

As for the name I wanted something original and, well, cool sounding. And since it need to be pronounceable I decided to go with the old tongue and pick something interesting. Also on that note I thought it was just Shadow Brother, but I think I like the other better. Lastly I usually align myself with the light, so not a dark friend. That said (*eats another brownie*) you never know how the dice may land.

Well yeah, technically "alantin" is just "brother" but it is often used as an abbreviation for a longer phrase that means "treebrother."

I fear that i have not played a mafia game, and i am unaquated with the rules. So if anyone wants to share I will gladly read them.

One last thing, what is considered a spoiler. Is it up to a certain book or what, because I don't want to give away things to people that have not finished the series.

or be an unlynchable bullet proof day/night vig with unlimited oracle power.

or a dragon.

oooh I wanna be a dragon.

Dont forget that Darthe still balances the roles.

On being a dragon: That would have been a good idea too... Oh well, this one isn't worse.

I fear that i have not played a mafia game, and i am unaquated with the rules. So if anyone wants to share I will gladly read them.

One last thing, what is considered a spoiler. Is it up to a certain book or what, because I don't want to give away things to people that have not finished the series.

Normally reading the rules would be enough for a basic or even advanced game, but for this game I would like to advice you to not sign up. I would not be surprised if it would be the most difficult and weird game I ever played. It would be better for you to go to the mafia board (some sub-board of General Discussion (NOT General Wheel of Time Discussion)) and sign up for a game there. If possible a basic game, though most advanced games are do-able too for a new player.

About spoilers... They count until one year after the release of what the spoiler is, so you can talk about anything, including A Memory of Light.

The ban on not revealing spoilers has been lifted so you can say anything from any book but usually we don't really refer to anything after book 7

I'm not sure if it was already clear back then that M'Hael was a darkfriend, so I'd say that the Black Tower SG itself already has a spoiler past book 7 in it's structure. And I would say that other newer things would sometimes get mentioned too

Not that we talk a lot about Wheel of Time here though. Being part of the Black Tower is just flavour while we have fun.

that and making Ley trip :biggrin:

Shadowies...

Crimison to answer your question physics and chemistry, majoring in both. As for the mafia I think I will wait till the summer to jump in fully, but I will poke around a bit.

Maybe I understood it wrong, but with participation in mafia, you are expected to make at least 1 game related post per game day (3 RL days). So half activity wouldn't be a possiblity, if that's what you meant.

there's some activites going on in the boards that are still hidden from u  ^_^

but you could easily start mini games here like word association, etc. the more people post in your threads, the more points you 'll get

Archived