DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

DJ Says *Spoilers if you don't see the American Super Bowl*

BridMorgan

Anyone have a way to go back in time so I can get those 4 hours of my life back?  SuperBowl?   That was an embarrassment for the game that ends the NFL season for the next 6 months.  I always look forward to a competitive Superbowl, couldn't get that.  As a bonus I normally look for a good set of commercials, and didn't get that either (like Brid said).  But after having a great conference championship weekend, this weekend was awful in comparison.

Anyone have a way to go back in time so I can get those 4 hours of my life back?  SuperBowl?   That was an embarrassment for the game that ends the NFL season for the next 6 months.  I always look forward to a competitive Superbowl, couldn't get that.  As a bonus I normally look for a good set of commercials, and didn't get that either (like Brid said).  But after having a great conference championship weekend, this weekend was awful in comparison.

Because that's 5 or 6 pm on a Sunday in most of America :tongue: lol

The Seahawks fans are very proud of their team, but if the Broncos had actually come to play rather than get beat it might have been a different story (says the girl who didn't watch the actual game, just the facebook updates).

It was epic because the only type of score that was missing was Seattle intercepting a 2 pt conversion for 2 pts of their own! That, and blocking a punt or a FG for a TD. Every other type of score was present. Just because Peyton decided to remember that it was the post-season doesn't detract from that aspect.

Archived