DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Clash of Divinity - Advanced Mafia - Day 7 - Reckoning

ReleaseTheEvil

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He could of

I've not discounted that. In the past I've seen cops recruited and giving out fake info

As to why I'm invincible. I dunno. I'm not even sure if you truely shot me (faked result to get me offed. It's possible)

You never claimed. Why shouldn't we lynched you? You're apparently invincible, I had a strong scum read on you from D1, and you're not helping us find scum.

Seems like an obvious lynch to me.  

That seems like a diversion effort to me,

...a diversion from lynching me, a cop-cleared townie?

Or from Darthe? If you are absolutely hell bent on lynching Darthe, we can, but I suspect he's just a follower and not a god, which should be the priority. 

If you haven't been recruited, then you are just being a negative contributor and I don't understand you at all. 

As I belived, last night's lynch if failed was to lynch Darthe next, and then why did you not kill him already.

This must be a way to squirm out of it!

Because gods are a higher priority than followers. 

Do you think Dice is aligned with me and Darthe and this is all part of our plan?

Tom is Town

vote Hallia

i think she is scummy  dont like that last post and she has been too quiet for too long

Dice, did you view him, and if yes, when?

i viewed him this night just gone. so N3

It happened just today GF

Darthe, what is wrong with this human?

Pls explain

I tried day 1

I thought AJ was the most likely mafia. I thought rags was yesterday's top choice (I had been against Darthe like I said but then you seemed so reluctant to vote rags that I changed my mind)

I was wrong but so was everyone else

If you want me to claim I will. But I think being unclaimed is more beneficial to the town

What do you least likely mafia, aside the obvious?

Makes sense not?

I think Darthe is a god, what do you think of that?

I disagree, his role claim would dam him if he was caught out and that'd be unworth it if he were a god

You have to think of a motive (granted the one I had fell apart when rags flipped town, but darthes claims still feels a bit hollow)

I think we will have to go elsewhere today though just looking at the numbers

Archived