DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Vampire Diaries Mafia- Mafia Wins!!!

wheeloftime13

I'll admit, u did have you as an early town read Rags, and of course there is a mess of wifom regarding Darthe's "view" on you. But sometimes things can't be ovrtthunk, and there def seems like there was some kind if connection between you and Darthe this game.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll admit, u did have you as an early town read Rags, and of course there is a mess of wifom regarding Darthe's "view" on you. But sometimes things can't be ovrtthunk, and there def seems like there was some kind if connection between you and Darthe this game.

Well, there is a connection in that he is the only one I have played multiple games with. 

You are married!?

Holy shitburgers

Rags you may be coming across townie but you aren't confirmed town

You are about 4 or 5 on my list

Fair enough. But #2 is kinda tarded. 

Incidentally des

How's my meta. I need to change it. Was thinking I might hold my votes again (god that was fun)

Cases are expected so I'll keep those I guess

I might take up fake claiming

You should start using the [url =http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Cute_Fuzzy_Kitten_Defense]Cute and Fuzzy Kitten[/url] claim EVERY single game lololol. And stick to it hehe, would make it virtually impossible for anyone to ever read you. They'd always just think of you as the guy who pulls claims out if his ass all the time, regardless of alignment.

:laugh:

The thing with me as mafia is I tend to forget I'm mafia

Same with roles actually

I just assume I'm vanilla in pretty much all games. If I'm feeling kind I might warn my mafia team that ill attack them with a case but it's on them for being scummy in the first place

I don't like the idea of claiming all the time. I wanna be consistent but not retarded

Archived