DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Roast time - Chuckles and Cyan

LilyElizabeth

• Club Leader

Chuckles and Cyan have decided to cour'souvra bond. It is our job, as members of Shayol Ghul, to remind them of all the reasons why this is a bad idea. In this thread, we will "roast" the both of them and, after that, they should change their minds. Everyone who roasts the misguided couple, gets 10 points. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cyan, do you really want to bond a guy everyone calls Chuckles. Sounds like a freaking clown. Is he ever serious? Really? And he's so busy with school, he won't have time for you anyway. I wouldn't do it. Run while you have the chance.

And Chuckles, I don't know Cyan very well, but a blue turtle? What's she going to do? Shelter you under her shell when things get rough? 

No, you two should not bond. 

Okay lets see if I had to pick one reason for both.....

Chuckles - Don't do it!  She will make everything pink!  Before we know it you will be wearing all Pink.  Then the Dreadlords would be the laughing stock of all of DM.  I would have to redeem us.  On second thought do it!  I will gut you like a fish and take your job.

Cyan - Would you really want to bond someone who would blow you up?  I'm pretty sure that he has done it to ya in minecraft.  It wouldnt take much to do it in real life.

Pink. Blue. Still a turtle. lol

turtles are totally awesome

Chuckles - Don't do it!  She will make everything pink!  Before we know it you will be wearing all Pink.  Then the Dreadlords would be the laughing stock of all of DM.  I would have to redeem us.  On second thought do it!  I will gut you like a fish and take your job.

Cyan - Would you really want to bond someone who would blow you up?  I'm pretty sure that he has done it to ya in minecraft.  It wouldnt take much to do it in real life.

i can rock the color pink dude

and i didnt blow her up......maybe....

The only reason he's called Chuckles is because he's a general laughing stock. Cyan, you can do much better.

And Cyan is actually short for Cyanide, or Cyanotic Heart Disease. She's all manner of venom and ill-health. You don't want to die young do you Chuckles?

i can rock the color pink dude

and i didnt blow her up......maybe....

You can? Is that an invitation? ^^

...sure you didn't.

Chuckles is like seven, so it's not that pervy.

I was going to talk badly about you two, but I thought of only one thing I could say. 

Well, two things. 

You guys are too young to be bound for life to anyone, even your closest friend for ever. 

muahahaha I can now take all revenge I want

Cyan do you want to bond someone who is a self confessed drama queen and has annoying capacity stretching to eternity and who as a fact takes delight in annoying you? Then he has an alter ego called Mr. Philosophical. And talking about ego, have you any idea how self inflated his is? And he thinks his ego drives the whole world. And then he says he is modest. Have you tried counting how many times he uses awesome in a day? Even if it does not fit the situation. And he is so negative, you will probably end you mad from his negativity. You won't even believe that sun will rise tomorrow. And do you want to bond a cow, and a laughing cow at that? at least you get free milk and kicks. And someone whose friends say he is like

3-idiots-20h.jpg

(the one in centre)

I saw a chair like this in RL once

Lolly(I am using it to emphasize that the person you want to bond gave you this name) do you want to bond your farmer? You know she will torture you every day and fill your shed with pink things and she won't clean your shed nor give you food. Then you will be a sad cow and you handle will be in vain. And she would keep piinking you when she is bored. You know that since she is held responsible for a lot of pink things around DM, it means she is Dark One in disguise. And you know that she wants to lock you in a shed room and forget the keys, right? And she likes being a meanie to you

How you are going to look if you bond

746162d1360520538-operation-pink-cow-go-

Cyan, I don't see how you can bond someone who is set up to be the next Barm ie not funny. You'll be brought down to his level as his bonded. Tis sad, you had potential for great member status.

Chuckles, Cyan will chew you up and spit you out if you ever anger her. You'll be wishing that the worst that could happen to you was a simple pinking.

Pank makes some good points ;P

Cyan, I don't see how you can bond someone who is set up to be the next Barm ie not funny. You'll be brought down to his level as his bonded. Tis sad, you had potential for great member status.

Says the one bonding Verb.

Verbal's won funniest member Empy a few years in a row.

Verbal's won funniest member Empy a few years in a row.

and he has the highest post count on dm.

but back to chucky.

cyan, have you taken a good look at his avi?

Archived