DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Trick-or-Treat II Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!!!!

LilyElizabeth

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry for not being around much but I had a very busy and fun weekend, and today I will be helping my brother with moving to his new house so I didn't have much time left to play mafia. I agree with the things TG and Mish have said in their most recent posts. I also don't like how Not Bob has started spreading wifom since the start of this Day about the scum possibly killing him so he could replace Kat and that she would then be lynched. Kat was already on the chopping block together with Aemon because everyone had a scum read on her, so the scum wouldn't have to do anything to get her lynched. The second thing that stood out to me is that he has now changed his read about Ishy/John Snow; he first believed that he was town but is now leaning mafia on him. He brought up the old argument about Ishy pulling that move to gain town credit, but like Mish said we already came to the conclusion that the possibility is extremely unlikely. I also find Aemon very scummy, but I still think that we will have a higher chance of finding scum by lynching Kat/ Not Bob today.

Vote Not Bob

I'm sorry for not being around much but I had a very busy and fun weekend, and today I will be helping my brother with moving to his new house so I didn't have much time left to play mafia. I agree with the things TG and Mish have said in their most recent posts. I also don't like how Not Bob has started spreading wifom since the start of this Day about the scum possibly killing him so he could replace Kat and that she would then be lynched. Kat was already on the chopping block together with Aemon because everyone had a scum read on her, so the scum wouldn't have to do anything to get her lynched. The second thing that stood out to me is that he has now changed his read about Ishy/John Snow; he first believed that he was town but is now leaning mafia on him. He brought up the old argument about Ishy pulling that move to gain town credit, but like Mish said we already came to the conclusion that the possibility is extremely unlikely. I also find Aemon very scummy, but I still think that we will have a higher chance of finding scum by lynching Kat/ Not Bob today.

Vote Not Bob

I acknowledged my mistake on Ishy's comment.  Hadn't really thought it through completely.

Everyone had a scum read on Kat.  Hard for me to convince the town otherwise but I'll offer:

Leelou is my strongest town read.  I give her my vote.  I'll only cast a vote on whom she directs.  Not sure I can do anything more.

You guys can't vote Not Bob until last please. I'm debating right now where I want us to vote.

How does everyone feel about tress? Can someone pull her posts? I won't be around until this afternoon since I'm busy with family stuff.

Hey Leelou,

The best I can do for now (this is my earlier mini-case on me with the rest of the posts added without further comments). Only took me 10 minutes.

I think you could just do an ISO unless on phone.

Quotig all the posts would have been much more hard sorry.

Unfortunately, I've spent the whole weekend working and now I'm off to a party. I'll be on my phone, but won't have any spare time.

Maybe tomorrow from work.

Gotta run now.

• #3050354 - colour vote
  • #3050366 - N0 chat
  • #3050399 - N0 chat
  • #3050406 - N0 chat
  • #3050454 - N0 chat
  • #3050473 - N0 chat
  • #3050693 - N0 chat
  • #3050701 - N0 chat
  • #3050741 - N0 chat
  • #3050889 - N0 chat
  • #3051770 - N0 chat
  • #3051823 - N0 chat
  • #3051837 - N0 chat
  • #3052170 - N0 chat
  • #3052171 - Nudged Darthe
  • #3053020 - Aj is agressive, Despo's case was quite reasonable, Cloud's strange, Moon's unvote is bad. As I pointed out earlier, points fingers, but doesn't vote. A bit scummy post.
  • #3054179 - Comments that colour picking meat nothing, but some posts did.
  • #3054971 - Points out that Ishy didn't share thoughts, shaes her thoughts on what Leelou should do. Townish post in my book.
  • #3056564 - Apologizes for her absence, I don't like these sort of posts at all. With that said, it didn't sound like an excuse.
  • #3057007 - She says that she caught up and shares her thoughts. I'm not going to repeat them here. This post feels alright. Votes NB.
  • #3057572 - Picks colour for the night.
  • #3059516 - A decent post, but I wish she'd share her thoughts on more players. I don't understand why she changed her views about Ishy's quiet (from "worrisome" to "don't give me a scum read, just a sad").
  • #3060207 - colour vote
  • #3060978 - event vote
  • #3060990 - Calls out Yates on his Leelou vote. She has a good point there actually.
  • #3062786 -
  • #3062846 -
  • #3062872 -
  • #3063969 -
  • #3064031 -
  • #3064073 -
  • #3066009 -
  • #3066061 -
  • #3066927 -
  • #3067857 -

Decided to go back and look at our most recent dead scum to see if I can find anything.

#3050652 - N0 spam

#3050734 - N0 spam

#3051739 - Intrigued by Despo's intent to post a case on Cloud D1

#3051842 - N0 spam

#3052561 - N0 spam

#3052658 - Joke votes Hallia D1 - "conga line"

#3053069 - Pushes focus toward Cloud for the "WIFOM" created by his costume comment

#3053375 - Sucks up to the mod.  Claims he gets light scum reads from Cloud's posts but nothing definitive, says he could be an "overactive towny jumping at everything". Distances from Moon.  Leans toward Moon as more scummy but says neither has done anything 100% definitively scummy yet.

#3053636 - Says Despo was misunderstanding his "WIFOM" comment on Cloud, was trying to explain from his perspective why other people found him scummy. 

#3054035 - Argues with Mish about his use of "buzz words"

#3054592 - Questions RTE's vague read on him

#3054905 - Reacts to Leelou's announcement that she had a knife by jokingly begging her not to kill him... FIshes to clarify what ability she received

#3054922 - Tries to direct the vig kill to someone who has been high profile but give them a chance to claim in case it's a power role

#3055212 - Joking around during vig kill discussion

#3056256 - Spam

#3056270 - Didn't like Leelou's shot on Des but it was her shot... Thinks Ishy should be looked at because "he's never this quiet"... Says he is OK with NotBob lynch but wants to go back to make sure he didn't miss anything.  (Did not go back for the record, next post was during night phase)

#3057781 - Votes for White house again

#3059339 - Misinterprets AJ's FOS on him and Verbal

#3059350 - Acknowledges that he did comment on one of the active trains but did not vote, gets nitpicky about wanting AJ to make sure the facts are correct so he can defend against them, suggests "if they are made up" he can't defend.

#3060150 - Votes for White house again

#3060193 - Jokes about the White house vote

#3061112 - Votes Dap to receive the event

#3062135 - Excuses for absence - at a fencing tournament

#3062150 - Jokes about fencing, Promises to be back in the morning

#3062562 - Votes Ishy, tries to claim meta reasons from Star Wars game where he was mafia.  Says he's also good for voting Krak.

#3062587 - Tries to justify his meta related vote on Ishy again

#3062837 - Points out RB is an easy fake claim for scum.  Does not vote Krak

#3063030 - Votes for White house again

#3063922 - Immediately believes Ishy post-reveal, says he was torn between Ishy and Darthe, votes Darthe for voting Ishy (trying to "get him out of the way")

#3064428 - Votes for White house again

#3064467 - Tries to delay posting his game thoughts

#3064523 - Says he was joking in his previous post, will get on it when he gets home from class

#3064869 - Jokes about his ongoing White house voting... again says he will write up his game thoughts when he gets back from class and practice

#3064999 - Lenlo's "read" list - will quote this after the spoiler tag and go through it more carefully

#3066353 - Votes Aemon with no explanation.  Misinterprets my commentary on his Ishy vote as being current instead of previous day's play. Responds to Snow's LD request that he is town.

#3066372 - Puts response to LD request in its own post as he was asked.

#3066373 - Apologizes to Snow for not doing it in its own post before.

More on Len's read list:

John Snow will be replacing Ishy. Kat, try to hang on until I find one for you, if you would. 

:O Hes back!

1. Mish - town

2. Cloud - Leaning town

3. Ishy/John Snow - Town because of his catching of Krak with Leelou.

6. Hallia/TGlems - Suspicous, have a scum lean on.

8. Kat - Undecided, leaning town.

9. Leelou - Town

10. Aemon - scum

12. Tress - scum lean on

16. Not Bob - undecided, Leaning town

17. Dap - Town

18. Salami - Leaning Town

Sorting by read - 

Town:

Mish

Ishy/Snow

Leelou

Dap

Leaning Town:

Cloud

Kat

NotBob

Salami

Leaning Scum:

Hally/TG

Tress

Scum:

Aemon

Under Town, he had Mish, Leelou, Ishy/Snow, and Dap (who has already flipped town).  Leelou is pretty obviously town, and I think the Lie Detector reveal on Lenlo puts Snow firmly in the Town category as well, unless it was a crazy gambit since Len was looking like he was going down.  I find that unlikely.  Mish *could* be one of his teammates, although I'm not sure he'd be that obvious to give a firm town read on a scummate since it's certain someone is going to analyze his reads after his flip.

In the "leaning town" category we have some better suspects - Cloud, Kat, NotBob (who flipped town), and Salami.  I can see one or two of his teammates being in this category, most likely Kat, but possibly Salami and/or Cloud.  His early push on Cloud could have been distancing a la Moon/Krak, but I wonder if he would have tried to distance from two teammates at the same time.  Plus his early attempt to direct Leelou's vig shot onto someone who had been in the spotlight might have been a nudge toward Cloud.

In the "leaning scum" and "scum" categories, we have Hally/TG, myself, and Aemon.  He really never mentioned any of us except to get confused by my notes on him, his vote on Aemon after his reads list was posted, and his joke vote on Hally to start the game.  I'm trying to decide if the vote on Aemon was straight up distancing since it was likely to be one or the other for yesterday's lynch.  I still think TG is more likely town.  Aemon's list of reads was pretty vague and I'm still not happy with how hard he pushed on disbelieving Ishy/Snow before Leelou's role was even hinted at, then claimed he was mixing up games.

I'm still leaning toward Aemon, NotKat, and possibly Csarmi as my top 3 choices.

Decided to go back and look at our most recent dead scum to see if I can find anything.

#3050652 - N0 spam

#3050734 - N0 spam

#3051739 - Intrigued by Despo's intent to post a case on Cloud D1

#3051842 - N0 spam

#3052561 - N0 spam

#3052658 - Joke votes Hallia D1 - "conga line"

#3053069 - Pushes focus toward Cloud for the "WIFOM" created by his costume comment

#3053375 - Sucks up to the mod.  Claims he gets light scum reads from Cloud's posts but nothing definitive, says he could be an "overactive towny jumping at everything". Distances from Moon.  Leans toward Moon as more scummy but says neither has done anything 100% definitively scummy yet.

#3053636 - Says Despo was misunderstanding his "WIFOM" comment on Cloud, was trying to explain from his perspective why other people found him scummy. 

#3054035 - Argues with Mish about his use of "buzz words"

#3054592 - Questions RTE's vague read on him

#3054905 - Reacts to Leelou's announcement that she had a knife by jokingly begging her not to kill him... FIshes to clarify what ability she received

#3054922 - Tries to direct the vig kill to someone who has been high profile but give them a chance to claim in case it's a power role

#3055212 - Joking around during vig kill discussion

#3056256 - Spam

#3056270 - Didn't like Leelou's shot on Des but it was her shot... Thinks Ishy should be looked at because "he's never this quiet"... Says he is OK with NotBob lynch but wants to go back to make sure he didn't miss anything.  (Did not go back for the record, next post was during night phase)

#3057781 - Votes for White house again

#3059339 - Misinterprets AJ's FOS on him and Verbal

#3059350 - Acknowledges that he did comment on one of the active trains but did not vote, gets nitpicky about wanting AJ to make sure the facts are correct so he can defend against them, suggests "if they are made up" he can't defend.

#3060150 - Votes for White house again

#3060193 - Jokes about the White house vote

#3061112 - Votes Dap to receive the event

#3062135 - Excuses for absence - at a fencing tournament

#3062150 - Jokes about fencing, Promises to be back in the morning

#3062562 - Votes Ishy, tries to claim meta reasons from Star Wars game where he was mafia.  Says he's also good for voting Krak.

#3062587 - Tries to justify his meta related vote on Ishy again

#3062837 - Points out RB is an easy fake claim for scum.  Does not vote Krak

#3063030 - Votes for White house again

#3063922 - Immediately believes Ishy post-reveal, says he was torn between Ishy and Darthe, votes Darthe for voting Ishy (trying to "get him out of the way")

#3064428 - Votes for White house again

#3064467 - Tries to delay posting his game thoughts

#3064523 - Says he was joking in his previous post, will get on it when he gets home from class

#3064869 - Jokes about his ongoing White house voting... again says he will write up his game thoughts when he gets back from class and practice

#3064999 - Lenlo's "read" list - will quote this after the spoiler tag and go through it more carefully

#3066353 - Votes Aemon with no explanation.  Misinterprets my commentary on his Ishy vote as being current instead of previous day's play. Responds to Snow's LD request that he is town.

#3066372 - Puts response to LD request in its own post as he was asked.

#3066373 - Apologizes to Snow for not doing it in its own post before.

More on Len's read list:

John Snow will be replacing Ishy. Kat, try to hang on until I find one for you, if you would. 

:O Hes back!

1. Mish - town

2. Cloud - Leaning town

3. Ishy/John Snow - Town because of his catching of Krak with Leelou.

6. Hallia/TGlems - Suspicous, have a scum lean on.

8. Kat - Undecided, leaning town.

9. Leelou - Town

10. Aemon - scum

12. Tress - scum lean on

16. Not Bob - undecided, Leaning town

17. Dap - Town

18. Salami - Leaning Town

Sorting by read - 

Town:

Mish

Ishy/Snow

Leelou

Dap

Leaning Town:

Cloud

Kat

NotBob

Salami

Leaning Scum:

Hally/TG

Tress

Scum:

Aemon

Under Town, he had Mish, Leelou, Ishy/Snow, and Dap (who has already flipped town).  Leelou is pretty obviously town, and I think the Lie Detector reveal on Lenlo puts Snow firmly in the Town category as well, unless it was a crazy gambit since Len was looking like he was going down.  I find that unlikely.  Mish *could* be one of his teammates, although I'm not sure he'd be that obvious to give a firm town read on a scummate since it's certain someone is going to analyze his reads after his flip.

In the "leaning town" category we have some better suspects - Cloud, Kat, NotBob (who flipped town), and Salami.  I can see one or two of his teammates being in this category, most likely Kat, but possibly Salami and/or Cloud.  His early push on Cloud could have been distancing a la Moon/Krak, but I wonder if he would have tried to distance from two teammates at the same time.  Plus his early attempt to direct Leelou's vig shot onto someone who had been in the spotlight might have been a nudge toward Cloud.

In the "leaning scum" and "scum" categories, we have Hally/TG, myself, and Aemon.  He really never mentioned any of us except to get confused by my notes on him, his vote on Aemon after his reads list was posted, and his joke vote on Hally to start the game.  I'm trying to decide if the vote on Aemon was straight up distancing since it was likely to be one or the other for yesterday's lynch.  I still think TG is more likely town.  Aemon's list of reads was pretty vague and I'm still not happy with how hard he pushed on disbelieving Ishy/Snow before Leelou's role was even hinted at, then claimed he was mixing up games.

I'm still leaning toward Aemon, NotKat, and possibly Csarmi as my top 3 choices.

Tress,

I gave my vote Leelou.  Combined with John Snow they have three votes.  Are you with the town or not?

I really have nothing more to add at the moment.  Aemon and Bob's not my name are scum on my list.  The only question for me right now is who we should consolidate around for a lynch.

I don't like this post at all. I just asked you to save Not Bob for last and you are wanting to consolidate on him? Very scummy right now. 

Tress,

I gave my vote Leelou.  Combined with John Snow they have three votes.  Are you with the town or not?

I'm not precisely sure what you're asking here.  

If you're asking whether I will vote however Leelou wants me to, since she's voting me right now I don't think that makes much sense.

However, if you're asking whether I'm willing to respect her request to save you for last, I think as long as we have other viable suspects we can wait on you, yes.

I really have nothing more to add at the moment.  Aemon and Bob's not my name are scum on my list.  The only question for me right now is who we should consolidate around for a lynch.

I don't like this post at all. I just asked you to save Not Bob for last and you are wanting to consolidate on him? Very scummy right now. 

I think you're reading too much into what I said.  Here, let me be clear.  Aemon and NB are scum. Let's lynch them. I don't care who we lynch first because I think they are both scum.

I think you're reading too much into what I said.  Here, let me be clear.  Aemon and NB are scum. Let's lynch them. I don't care who we lynch first because I think they are both scum.

And I think you are not understanding. The town doctor is making a request. I need NotBob to be lynched last and if you keep pushing it I'm going to think you are scum. 

Archived