DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Band members and their martial art training

Sherper

I didn't drive the bloody things!  I only fixed them when they'd get break.

Silly boys...so rough with their toys sometimes. :wink:

That makes me think of this.

http://www.guy-sports.com/months/jokes_qantas.htm

My martial arts background.

I have done a few different schools of karate on and off for a few years when I was younger.

I then did a bit of archery and fencing. Not standard fencing but some highland style course. Was run by a group of people who did larp in go think.

Currently I try and do wing chun and doce pares eskrima. But with dancing and work I don't get there as much as I would like. But I hope to change that after competitions.

LOL Lazy! I love it. I used to say things like that, but you know, it had more to do with tanks.

You make the mechanized corp sound like a bunch of year 10s with their fresh learner's plates. xD

And they are quite aware that I say it with deep respect and love. Besides, you should have heard the things that they 

would say to me. It's all friendly like. :p If you can't poke fun at your friends and brothers, then what else is left? :biggrin: 

I always try to be punny at work. Bring some humour to slightly tense situations. Laughter helps, even if it is the shaking the head because the joke was soooo bad kind of laughter. But I still have respect and do the work that is needed.

P.s. Wanted to add to my previous post. While I love martial arts and all that. I am clumsy. I fall up stairs and trip over flat ground all the time. But it doesn't stop my love for martial arts and me practising to get better. I also enjoy forms that have some form of meditation to help focus and relax.

I always try to be punny at work. Bring some humour to slightly tense situations. Laughter helps, even if it is the shaking the head because the joke was soooo bad kind of laughter. But I still have respect and do the work that is needed.

P.s. Wanted to add to my previous post. While I love martial arts and all that. I am clumsy. I fall up stairs and trip over flat ground all the time. But it doesn't stop my love for martial arts and me practising to get better. I also enjoy forms that have some form of meditation to help focus and relax.

Awesome! I am so clumsy too. I fall up the stairs too, and trip over nothing. I had to learn to laugh at myself because of it. Otherwise it would get depressing falling and tripping all the time.  :rolleyes:

*hides her sprained ankle/s and innumerable bruises and other proofs of klutziness and nonchalantly totally doesn't trip over her feet saunters away whistling*

He heeeeh, I'm not boasting but if we had a clumsiness competition I think I'd win it before we even started moving >.>

I've been told from a very young age to find a stairway as soon as I realise I'm outnumbered. Stairways are great places for inferior numbers to withhold overwhelming numbers at bay, for as long as it takes for help or reinforcement to arrive. Sort of like a force equaliser  :P

I've been told from a very young age to find a stairway as soon as I realise I'm outnumbered. Stairways are great places for inferior numbers to withhold overwhelming numbers at bay, for as long as it takes for help or reinforcement to arrive. Sort of like a force equaliser  :P

That or somewhere narrow where your assailants have to face you one at a time.

Archived