DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

So... What do Halfmen Eat? (An Invitation)

Aiel Heart

Food61_zps5dcf5e3f.gif

In the Aiel, we're currently hosting our fall Culture Fair! 
This time, our focus is food! We'll be looking at the foods of different cultures, discussing nutrition, having a food fightpicnic, and attempt to figure out which foods, desserts, and drinks are the best. We also have a couple of games, including a scavenger hunt for pizza ingredients! In addition, there's a discussion on what is eaten in the WoT world (and now I'm seriously curious... Do we know what Myrddraal eat!?!?)

Please stop on by and check out the International Food Market!!!

Aiel Heart
Car'a'carn

What does a Halfman eat?"Bread. And two of those little fish, and a mug of that good dark beer to wash them down. Oh, and some bacon. Burn it till it turns black."That's what a Halfman eats.

Cross genre slash humor, excellent :)

I think you may have started a new thing.

Now Kirk and Luke can finally end the unspoken tension and ... Tell knock knock jokes.

Kitteh, I got you something.  You might still be full from earlier's meal but I got dessert!

It will surely make you happy and yank you from depression (if only a little).

If you're still full, you can keep them until you decide you want one.  *Beams*

Well what do you think?  Do you like them?  You happy even for just a bit?

Like what Forrest's mom said, life is like a box of chocolate.  You never know what ya gonna get.  So, you can be sad now, that's fine; that's normal, but there is a bright future ahead of you.  A happy one ^_^

jewelrybox%5B1%5D-thumb-550x366.jpg

Kitteh, I got you something.  You might still be full from earlier's meal but I got dessert!

It will surely make you happy and yank you from depression (if only a little).

If you're still full, you can keep them until you decide you want one.  *Beams*

Well what do you think?  Do you like them?  You happy even for just a bit?

Like what Forrest's mom said, life is like a box of chocolate.  You never know what ya gonna get.  So, you can be sad now, that's fine; that's normal, but there is a bright future ahead of you.  A happy one ^_^

[img=http://blogs.citypages.com/food/assets_c/2012/07/jewelrybox[1]-thumb-550x366.jpg]

ooooohhhh now were talking...

I feel significantly more cheerful.

but I haven't been counting so you'll have to let me know when I'm ready to chase the red dot again.

also... dang, you're doing this beautifully.

I was wrong when i borrowed the life is a box of chocolate thing quote as we all know what you'll get since the beginning :D

And here it is!  Not one, not two, but three laser pointy thingy in various colors!  You can choose which one to chase anytime you like!  Blue? Red? Green?  It's all yours!

(each sold separately)

light_zps195e351c.jpg

Archived