DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

How do you see me?

LilyElizabeth

• Club Leader

It has come to my attention that some people see me as unapproachable, because I'm now DM Staff. If you know me, you know I'm the most approachable person ever born. So, since we're bored in here, let's discuss. How do you see me? 

Nyn, I see that smirk. Let 'er rip.

I dare not look at the, oh Great Lord. Your dark brilliance is such that I tremble to be in thy presence. 

grovel_at_her_feet_by_riguang1990-d5xjwe

All your minions should look upon you and DESPAIR!

evil-galadriel.jpeg

Oh, wait, no- you're totally approachable. 

I knew you before you killed the old DO and took the position for yourself. Because of that, and the fact that I too am staff, I'm rather immune to the whole 'unapproachable staff' effect. 

But if you are worried about being unapproachable, I have found that the more you interact with the group and the more often they see your handle floating around being part of it, the more comfortable people are around you and the more comfortable around you they are the more comfortable they are with approaching you if they need something. That goes for anyone at any level, not just staff. And I think you do enough if the activity department to have that affect. But then, I knew you elsewhere, so I can't say for sure how others here see it.

• Club Leader

One of the reasons I decided to do this thread was to let y'all know that I am around and love to interact with y'all. So feel free to PM me or whatever if you want. Shayol Ghul really does have the best members - the coolest people on all of DM. 

One of the reasons I decided to do this thread was to let y'all know that I am around and love to interact with y'all. So feel free to PM me or whatever if you want. Shayol Ghul really does have the best members - the coolest people on all of DM. 

Sure, I'll spam your pm box when I'm feeling hyper.

Nyn

Archived