DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Despothera's House of the Undead Mafia! Game over! Town wins!!!!!

hazelkrs1

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How did I force you out in the open?? You only had one vote on you and to be frank I thought that Ed's case on you for you not letting him hammer was total bs. You soft claiming was pinging because I have heard you saying enough times that you hate when other people do that, but I found Dice so obviously following Ed's case more pinging. Anyway, I will do a quick reread this evening. I can't be bothered right now.

Sorry Yates, DM doesn't have a feature that allows certain lines of text to literally jump up and slap you in the face yet. You should bug an admin about it; heck, you do that long enough and they might volunteer to come over and slap you in the face for free!

I might as well include the other tidbits from my role. As long as I stake a vampire during the game, I personally will win regardless if town looses. And I have protection from certain abilites that a vampire might use against me. There, that's all.

Now I'm heading off; thunderstorm incoming. I expect I'll be dead by the time I return, but oh well. Rather me dead in a game than my computer dead because of lightning strike.

Ugh. Claiming at one vote. Great. I don't know why you thought your lynch was inevitable, Mish. I think you need a bit of a break. Let's just lynch Maw again. This time Eddie can hammer him. It'll be good for town morale.

Vote: Maw

Fine Ed. Go ahead, lynch me. Loose a cop-like role. Waste another day on a townie-death.

I think you need to calm down a little. Ed can't lynch you on his own; to achieve a lynch we need a majority and so far only him and Dice have expressed that they want to see you dead. Your early claim and fearmongering was totally unneeded and you shouldn't have let yourself get so riled up by Ed.

Official Vote Count:

With 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch

Mish: Dice (1)

Dice: Tink (1)

Maw: Wombat (1)

Not voting: Turin, Peace, Mish, Berf, Rorschach (Pralaya), Basel, Maw, Hallia, Yates, Cloud, Ed, RTE, BG (13)

Day 3 Deadline is here

Going to sleep soon btw. Melatonin already dissolving in the mouth, get yo questions in quick if you have any...

Official Vote Count:

With 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch

Mish: Dice (1)

Dice: Tink (1)

Maw: Wombat, BG (2)

Not voting: Turin, Peace, Mish, Berf, Rorschach (Pralaya), Basel, Maw, Hallia, Yates, Cloud, Ed, RTE (12)

Day 3 Deadline is here

i can go with a mish lynch. I thought it was extremely clear what eddie was saying.  vote mish

Oh and Hally be careful   aussies pop up where you least expect them  :baalzamon:  :baalzamon:  :baalzamon:  :baalzamon:

*looks behind*  OH nooooooo

I believe Mish's claim.  And since we see that it looks like Maw was telling the truth, shouldn't we keep looking instead for someone that would actually be scum?

i can go with a mish lynch. I thought it was extremely clear what eddie was saying.  vote mish

Oh and Hally be careful   aussies pop up where you least expect them  :baalzamon:  :baalzamon:  :baalzamon:  :baalzamon:

*looks behind*  OH nooooooo

I believe Mish's claim.  And since we see that it looks like Maw was telling the truth, shouldn't we keep looking instead for someone that would actually be scum?

Who would you suggest?

First of all - Mish claimed at the right time. We have short deadlines and we all know how these things work out if you wait until last second. I'm not saying I buy the claim but anyone trying to paint her early claim as scummy needs to check themselves. The HUGE benefit of the early claim is we can spend some time sorting it out now.

For example:
@Mish - so, are you saying that you are like a vigilante that can only kill certain scum?

Archived