DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Would like to join The Kin ...following Hiarth's instructions ...

AesSedaiGuy

*laughs* I wasn't scary, though people were generally afraid to ask me questions too much. The biggest problem I had was people asking me questions on Mondays. I did updates for the Tower on Sundays and got really annoyed when people pestered me any other day of the week. I don't mind the odd question here and there (hush, Myst!), but when the same people were in my inbox EVERY SINGLE WEEK, it got really old really fast. 

To them, I was scary. LOL

^knew taht was comin lol welcoem bráthair. havent been aruond here mch myself, to much goin on in life thuogh im about now

Hi,Tal!!! Nice to see you back here.

*laughs* I wasn't scary, though people were generally afraid to ask me questions too much. The biggest problem I had was people asking me questions on Mondays. I did updates for the Tower on Sundays and got really annoyed when people pestered me any other day of the week. I don't mind the odd question here and there (hush, Myst!), but when the same people were in my inbox EVERY SINGLE WEEK, it got really old really fast. 

I would have been scared. ASG has lots of self motivation so he will move up the ranks pretty quickly.

I would have been scared. ASG has lots of self motivation so he will move up the ranks pretty quickly.

:blush:

Bonded ... :smile:

That's exactly what I was saying and thus the reason I was testy! They'd ask silly stuff like "did you count my req for (enter something here)?" as if I didn't publish all of my work where everything was right at everyone's fingertips (I started that, oddly enough! You're welcome, aspies!). If it isn't listed, I didn't get it. Harass the person who was supposed to report it, not me. 

*sighs heavily*

six years of that was fun enough, thanks. LOL 

Archived