DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

tomorrow i leave walmart..

Moon Sedai

Don't burn your bridges behind you. You can't predict the future and you have no way of knowing how well this new job is going to work out. If anything hits the fan, it may come in useful to have Walmart to fall back on.

As someone who is still working for that place, my advice to you is:  Run. Run far, and run fast. If you can get out, then do it. I wish you all the best.

But don't burn the bridge behind you. You never know when you might have to go crawling back. I hope you never have to, but keep the option open.

(I'm sorry that I had to butt in there. I saw "WalMart" and couldn't resist.)  :)

YAY for leaving the wally-world behind! Don't burn the bridges. You never know how far back a future company may go in checking references-and sometimes it looks better to have left a positive impression with the job you hated. You can used it when they ask that annoying interview question about how you deal with things in the work place when they don't go your way. You put up with it until you couldn't take it anymore. Then you left with grace.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived