DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

For parking within 10 meters of an intersection.

Now, when you hear the word intersection, you may think "Oh... fair enough. That's dangerous..." But no. This was backstreets of suburbia, this was a one way street leading onto a t junction which itself was one way, and the traffic was coming from the opposite direction from the side on which I parked ie - every freakin' car in the world could see me.

Also there was a car parked behind me. The street was full of parked cars is what I'm saying.

Secondly also, I didn't even know that 10 meter bullsh was a law. That one I'll take part of the blame for.

The best part? two hundred and eighty odd freaking dollars.

Let's just say I'm going to Nimbin tonight to calm down. :P

No Way!!!

omg ... I would be ticketed so often lol. They got nothing better do do? And why is it so expensive?

If it's not double yellows it's fair game in my book :)

if you pay it quick is the amount halved?

I've not been to Nimbin in ages.

No, where I work they really do have nothing better to do.

The irritating thing is, there is a privately owned parking bay up the road, which is something like $6 for the day. I had enough of paying that, but occasionally still park in there without a ticket because if they do come along, THE TICKET IS ONLY $80.

I know. I know.

I have no freaking idea as to the cost. It seems excessive. I've had a bloody speeding ticket cost half of that. Ugh.

I might have to set up a Ramen for Berf noodle drive. Although there was talk of a sexy bake-off going down at some point...

I'll wager they bloody did. Like hounds they are. Hounds with paws capable of manipulating a digital camera.

Really is just a lesson that I should get out of bed 10 minutes earlier and get a better park.:dry:

I'll wager they bloody did. Like hounds they are. Hounds with paws capable of manipulating a digital camera.

Really is just a lesson that I should get out of bed 10 minutes earlier and get a better park.:dry:

Since you are so proud of this achievement, I won't offer to delete. Beside the BT is probably the only group where multiple crazy assed DM postings are a positive.

So ... you want to do some push-ups for points? I promise to make it an interesting subject.

Nothing else going on around here. How bad could they be?

The last echoed in his head over and over, even as a wizened old man, decades later. What a fool I was, he thought, unsure if he had ever actually stopped being one.

Very well then. Go to the Village and give me 10 push ups on the subject of the 10 biggest mistakes ever made ever in the history of everything.

Have fun. Shirts are optional. Pants are not lol

I can do black. I do black well. 

For the past two months my only pair of non work pants have been a pair of black jeans. Also my work pants are various shades of black.

inb4 got any blaaaacker?