DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Topic

ineedfourberfs

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my supervisor... who is not a boss but one grade above me and has no power to hire, fire, or discipline, but has the power to annoy mightily... weighs, no exaggeration, about 450, and has a chronic cough and yet is able to tiptoe up behind me as silent as the fog, and grate on my last nerve.

I'm predicting another just leave the carafe kinda lunch.

and.. yay! Friday!

oh. wow.

I am very glad that I went on the record with not wishing anyone ill today cause the witch just announced that her least favorite relative just took a turn for the worse and she had to go to florida for at least a week to deal with lawyers. she could barely contain her glee. she's been talking about what a blessing it would be since Christmas, the dear soul.

I'd spent lunch so... angrily verbalizing... about this woman... that the girls I was out with just told me they hope to never be on my bad side cause I must have some kind of connections.

sorry, Mrs. M. :sad:

sadder than her daughter is anyway.

and the away message just got changed and now says at least two weeks away and she's already filed a law suit (!) against the family member (!) who was providing the direct care and I swear I did not wish anything this specific but... she's got FMLA to retirement written all over her right now.

I believe I'm experiencing schadenfreude.

plain English... woke up wishing her gone.

went to lunch cursing her out like a sailor.

came back from lunch, she says her moms dying, she's happy about it, but she's leaving on a jet plane for a week.

gets on the phone with a lawyer, says she heard there was a bruise on moms arm, and starts rocking on a lawsuit against her sister who's been taking care of the poor woman.

says now shell be gone t least two weeks.

by the gleam in her eye... I know she's not coming back if she can help it. she's acting like she won the lottery.

the end.

as far as I know it's only ever worked in anger and never for profit except before birthdays and Christmas when gramma would hit the number big... but she was special.

I'll think good thoughts for you tho :)

I suspect that coming into a lot of money isn't really a good thing.

she's very messed up. shes driven three people out of my unit, she only supervised 7 to start. one of them right out of the job.

she had the lawyer on the phone within an hour of finding out her mom was dying. woman's been bedridden for years and is on Coumadin. of course she's bruised. her sisters been taking care of her since the first stroke. gonna be a nasty mess.

This woman sounds like a headcase.

very nasty. Her poor sister doing the right thing and now getting sued *shakes head in disbelief*

I've worked in a nursing home as geriatric nurse in Dementia unit and I tell you it ain't easy.

I wouldn't mind sending bad juju her way either

And peace is everyone needs to get on with the job of living...

Sorry for her family too, especially that sister of hers. She needs a medal just for having a sister like that.

Family... sometimes you just want to balefire them. Balefire solves everything right?

Archived