DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I am NOT from Manchester. The scousy streets of Liverpool might call me, but never a bloody manc.

And Ithillian is basically responsible for me being me. Picked me up and dusted me off a few years back when I was going through some things, sent me back off into the world. You can thank or blame her as you will.

:)

I would not recommend walking from Wales to London. Geography is not my strong point, but that seems excessive.

One day I will venture to the UK. See Liverpool play, visit the museums, neck some 'orrid Newcastle tart...

Newcastle = Geordie, yes? To any UK people, obviously. 

Wales to London is quite a trek. Better to catch the Train.

Liverpool is about an hour and a quarter away from me, if I drive. That's probably the equivilant of you popping to the corner shop lol.

I actually have some shops about 5 minutes down the road. But they are scary and full to bursting with bogan types. I try to stay clear, however sometimes a man has needs, you know?

Ice cream Mars bars are my new favorite thing. So good.

And everywhere lately I'm seeing this word Obtuse. I know it is perfectly cromulent but there are plenty of other good words out there, ladies and gents. 

Welcome to the Black Tower Civvy Writing and Comprehension Test. Please take your seats and turn off all mobile devices.

*waits for shuffling chairs and beeps*

You may now turn over your Papers and begin.

The Bogan - Past, Present and Future.

Please write an essay of not more than 500 words on this subject.

*watches blank faces turn puzzled and then all concentratingish and listens to the quiet scribbling of pencils*

>.>

<.<

*walks up and down the rows of desks like what examiner type people do*

or have kitten plates or wear those glasses or pretend you're worried when what you really are is maliciously delighted in someone else's...

ok ok, she's out of my head.

except I gotta get to work and there she'll be.

happy thoughts... she lives I the valley and we got floods... she may have to stay home today.

:smile:

Here's hoping?

I am unsure of what to do here, having never wished ill upon anyone my entire life. Of course, disregard any proof you may find in this thread. It's simply the er... Exception that proves the rule!

ummmmmmm, is a Bogan some tyoe of critter what sleeps under beds for the scaring of wee lil children? That's what it sounds like to me."Hush up! or let the bogans come'en get ya!"

I wish no one ill

I simply wish her out of my life :)

she'd love to retire and I hope she may.

the floods did not deter her drive in... but we haven't reached peak yet so maybe she race home.

and may her home stay high and dry... I was only hoping her road closed.

mine do but I drive in anyway. the state police laugh and laugh...

but she'd not risk it.

Edited by cindy

Stupid bosses being all boss like. The screen I use at work faces anyone walking by, very irritating. The bosses are nice though. So.

Yeah. At least we've established I can use the reply button.

Which was also established previously. 

And I'm actually using quick reply.

*shakes head and just... just walks off*

no one walks behind me and the door to the mail room faces the door to my boss's office so I can see her comin with plenty of time to close windows. lol