DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Lord of the Rings Mafia [Advanced Mafia] Town Wins!!!!

RandA lThor

Okay, I am a "follower". Each night I target someone and get to see what/if any NA they use. I don't get to see who they use it against or their alignment just IF and WHAT.

I never have any luck with roles like this...seriously, it's bad.

Night 1- I targeted Basel, he done nothing then of course died the next morning

Night 2- I targeted Kronos, he used a cop role

Night 3- I targeted Cloud, he done nothing and died the next morning

I haven't considered up to this point that maybe scum would have a cop hit or anything but this is why I talked him away from the self vote and tried to make sure he got time to claim. However, now he has claimed vanilla townie so....

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

remember when peace said that mafia had a role cop

Yes I remember that but I have never understood the reasoning in giving scum a role cop so I didn't consider the possibility.

I don't want to come straight in and hammer someone that I KNOW used a cop action. I would like to see everyone else's thoughts about it

Okay, I am a "follower". Each night I target someone and get to see what/if any NA they use. I don't get to see who they use it against or their alignment just IF and WHAT.

I never have any luck with roles like this...seriously, it's bad.

Night 1- I targeted Basel, he done nothing then of course died the next morning

Night 2- I targeted Kronos, he used a cop role

Night 3- I targeted Cloud, he done nothing and died the next morning

I haven't considered up to this point that maybe scum would have a cop hit or anything but this is why I talked him away from the self vote and tried to make sure he got time to claim. However, now he has claimed vanilla townie so....

I find this odd as well...Peace mentioned it, and Mafia are given it to find others, whether it is another mafia team, other people they need to find. So this looks like you are claiming something which on Kronos death will make you look town. Funny how the other two people you followed are now dead. and we know their roles. Very convenient. If kronos turns mafia (which I believe he will) it makes you very suspicious in my eyes. 

remember when peace said that mafia had a role cop

Yes I remember that but I have never understood the reasoning in giving scum a role cop so I didn't consider the possibility.

I don't want to come straight in and hammer someone that I KNOW used a cop action. I would like to see everyone else's thoughts about it

A role cop is a scum role.  It helps the scum team find town power roles.  Why you wouldn't understand the benefit of that I have no clue.

Official Vote Count:

Hally(1): Noli

WBK(9): Turin, Peace, Nya, Talya, Dice, Tina, Dap, Chuckles, Kronos

Nya(1): WBK

Not Voting (5): Ley, Thorkin, Pank, Heart, Hally

With 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

That's a lynch!

Deadline: http://www.timeandda...ngs Mafia Day 4

You guys might have to wait for the scene, I'm sneaking in while I'm supposed to be doing work.

Right! I get what it does, and how it would benefit scum. I don't understand why the mafia would be given the role

You don't think the scum team knowing who the cop or doc are is a benefit?  This is so inherently obvious that it's becoming more and more evident that you are scum trying to play the ignorant townee.

Knowing where to direct a night kill action is very beneficial for the scum team. 

Tigs has a point that there are so many roles especially in this game. I just hope instincts were right in this case and we got scum.

BTW, The story write ups are really good, Rand. :happy:

You think 9 people voted him because of instincts? There are a lot of reasons for voting him. Why didn´t you vote anyone?

Tigs has a point that there are so many roles especially in this game. I just hope instincts were right in this case and we got scum.

Are you ever going to really participate in this game?

dapianoplay3r

Despothera

Turin Turambar

lolguy26

peacesells

RandA lThor

Eternal Phoenix

WolfbrotherKronos

bgrishinko

Talya

Hallia

TinaHel

_CLOUD

ReleaseTheEvil

Aiel Heart

Tigraine

Nyanna al'Meara

Darthe

dicetosser1

ThorkinBarrimore

Panchi

Tiinker

Basel Gill

Lessa Nikia

nolirion

The Bard Babe

people need to step up and post more 

I agree with this as well.

Are you ever going to really participate in this game?

I have been as much as work will allow. I now have a day off so I can be here more.

Archived