DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

What is going on with the Aiel

Eqwina

Looky here! It's the Head Wise One! We haven't gotten around to replacing her yet. LOL Welcome Home Eqwina!! It's super great to see you again.

We have a new member, Wedge, who's currently in the process of getting his character accepted in the Sovin'Nai Society. Quibby found the old ceremony for it but he can't post at DM at the moment so we're doing it through mail. It's a pain in the ass, but hopefuly it will soon be fixed.

Oh, and I am here with a Wise One who's not getting any play (cause I suck at playing solo and haven't had people to play with yet). But I'm for doing anything if you wanna hook up. She's a dreamwalker, so that could come into play or not, and she's not a channeler, so that could come into play or not.

Well, I am back pretty much full time Monday-Friday :) The weekends are super busy with wedding planning, puppy training and spending time with my fiancé.

It has been a long time since I have written Covina. Last I left her she was pregnant with twins and her husband was assumed dead. No drama there ;0) I would love to maybe pick that thread back up, or maybe fast forward a few days.

Let me know if you want to remove Covina as Head, i am happy either way! I am actually just thrilled to be writing again.

• 4 weeks later...