DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

April Exchange: POETRY

U4ea

I want to see how creative you can get with this, so I challenge you to join this exchange and get some poetry in the mail to someone else this month! 

Whether it's a book of poetry or art incorporating poetry doesn't matter, as long as you're having fun with it! 

Who's in? 

However you want to interpret it! :) E-mail or snail mail, favorite existing, favorite created... whatever makes you happy! :) Making someone smile is the target, however that happens is totally up to you! 

Yay! Mayhaps we should also have a thread for sharing pre-written poetry that doesn't fit into the categories we have for the contest (or in general. I'm only entering 'new' things in our little competitions. Feels like cheating to enter my other stuff. ;) ) I have a couple of pieces that'd be fun to share. :biggrin: (I'm a Bard and I like writing poetry. So most of everything I have is medieval-esque themed anyway! The better stuff. Most of the things I wrote in my required poetry classes in college isn't worth much and I'm not sure where it is.) 

Archived