DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Festival of Fools: O-FOOL-shul Thread for the Official Fools

AesSedaiGuy

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I'M ASG! Welcome to Green Ajah's Festival of Fools!

This thread is for our Official Fools and I will do their Foolish Bidding!

*sings Aretha ..What you want? Baby I got it? What you need? You know I got it!

If you are one of our Fool Officials and Admins ... Come on in, stand a spell or sit while mingling, and let me know how I may serve your every foolish whim. :)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't like tea.  I just want water.  Plain, untainted pure water, please and thank you.  Oh, and some silk cushions and delicacies for Gudrean.

I'll be back with more orders after a good night's sleep.  :biggrin:

*sniffs the water suspicously*

*nods approvingly at the silk cushions and delicacies for the Amyrlin's pet*

Now, if someone would be so kind as to fetch the serious Amyrlin's seat, I'd like to sit down in a throne chair befitting my new station.  Oh, and I need someone to bring me my favorite silk slippers.  And then we shall have a feast to celebrate my promotion!  Oh, and the promotion of the new Keeper and Sword Captain, too.  A big feast.  With lots of food.  Good food.

*taps chin thoughtfully*  That will do for now, I think.

Yay! Now that the Keeper is here I can discuss some new ideas I have.  So, what do you think about appointing new Ajah and Disc Heads for this stupendous occasion?  I was thinking that Boopsy could be Head of the Reds, Nyanna could be Head of the Whites, Rhea could be Head of the Yellows, Rashi could be Head of the Browns, Heart could be Head of the Greens, Basel could be Head of the Blues, and Elgee could be Head of the Grays. 

I do think, though, that we should get input from the Sword Captain before we arbitrarily appoint new Heads to each Disc . . .  :biggrin:  I mean, the Sword Captain deserves some input, at least . . . :laugh:

You say that like it would be a bad thing!  Are Ajah Heads not supposed to enjoy their jobs?  Hmmm . . . if not, I think I'll suggest that you be appointed as one of the Disc Heads . . . no, wait . . . you'd enjoy that, too. 

*sighs*  What is an Amyrlin to do? 

*taps lips thoughtfully with a finger*

Archived