DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Festival of Fools: O-FOOL-shul Thread for the Official Fools

AesSedaiGuy

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolutely!  *gestures expansively, accidentally hitting the Keeper in the process* 

Ooops!  Sorry about that!  Here, let me heal that black eye for you . . . *generates a healing weave, then stares at the Keeper in dismay when, instead of the black eye disappearing, the bruising spreads to the other eye*   Errrr . . . yeah . . . that'll work . . . eventually.  Just give it a few days.

*scoots closer to the table and changes the subject*

So, have you seen the changes we're making to the moat?  I think Bob will quite enjoy the water slide!

Rashi, what color would you like your chair to be?  Keep in mind, it'll be smaller than mine but still quite lovely.  But the Amyrlin deserves the largest Seat by virtue of her position as ruler of all leader of the WT.  Anyway, just tell the Keeper what you'd like, he'll write up the order and I'll sign it as long as it's ready for signature before Monday.

May you what, ASG?  Pander to my every whim?  If that is the case, then absolutely!  Oh, wait . . . you mean, may you eat?  *pouts*  Well, okay, but then you'll pander to my every whim afterward, right? 

*eyes her Keeper* I'd offer to black your other eye, but I already did . . . A chair indeed!  *sniffs and twitches her stole*

Now that's a nice chair!  Very nearly as nice as mine.  Here, Rashi, put your chair next to mine and everyone can admire us both as we sit here looking fantastic.  

ASG, I think my next request will be for a dressmaker to make me a dress that will make everyone's eyes pop out, something elegant and demure, yet totally smashing.  (IOW, the dress needs to cover me appropriately and adequately!)

*Looks the Sword Captain of Fools up and down*

I was YOU last year. You should tell DoubleTyn poetry--it's fun ;)

Wow I was still a Manshima a year ago....

Moving on 

Yay! Now that the Keeper is here I can discuss some new ideas I have.  So, what do you think about appointing new Ajah and Disc Heads for this stupendous occasion?  I was thinking that Boopsy could be Head of the Reds, Nyanna could be Head of the Whites, Rhea could be Head of the Yellows, Rashi could be Head of the Browns, Heart could be Head of the Greens, Basel could be Head of the Blues, and Elgee could be Head of the Grays. 

I do think, though, that we should get input from the Sword Captain before we arbitrarily appoint new Heads to each Disc . . .  :biggrin:  I mean, the Sword Captain deserves some input, at least . . . :laugh:

Ummmm.... I can't channel?

*walks in followed by a few Algai carrying his seat*

20120611gameofthrones-1.png

That will be all.  Carry on.

Oooooooooo shiney

Sword Captain...what a wonderful chair. Thank you for bringing it for me.

*sits down*

ASG...the green hair looks lovely. Thank you...it really is my color.

Now I must take care of these black eyes. They are not befitting of a keeper. ASG...please take care of these black eyes.

Sword Captain...what a wonderful chair. Thank you for bringing it for me.

*sits down*

ASG...the green hair looks lovely. Thank you...it really is my color.

Now I must take care of these black eyes. They are not befitting of a keeper. ASG...please take care of these black eyes.

You wouldnt want to sit there.  Its polished in the blood of my enemies every day by the Algai who displeases me most.

Besides you are too green to sit in it.

Archived