DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia Game Over] Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - Mafia Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unless peace is lying

Peace, who has said that he is a 1-shot vig, who has provided us information about who to go for in mafia, has been right about the questioning, and who didn't come up with a weird role claim that also conveniently made someone who may possibly be the main scum look town, is the scummy one.  This continued insistence makes me not want to believe that your shot got redirected by mafia even more.

Oi. Sorry. Was busy reading QTs and killing people. Comes with running a game, yanno. 

Why on earth would he do that now that he's essentially confirmed town? That'll just come back and bite him later.

Because he is bitter. 

I do not have the Ark. Peace is either lying (which he has done before) or his results are being tampered with. 

I would mention that I received a PR yesterday, but I'm sure you will just say that is some plot by the mafia team to make me look town. 

You guys are being so narrow minded, this is going to come bite you all back in the asses pretty hard. 

You ignore the fact that I shot Darthe N1. He lost his BPV ability. 

You think Ishy is a stupid enough player to link so closely to two mafia members. 

You're falling right into their hands. 

bitter about what Ed?  I have nothing to be bitter about. 

You shooting Darthe on N1 gives us no information on your alignment.

I wonder if you were one of the folks disparaging me for shooting Kae cause it was too soon?  Not sure If I'm willing to read through everything to find out.  At least not until I leave Vegas.

I don't think he did. 

Right. You only lend a bit of credence to my point on him. 

It depends when Talya got recruited, but iirc, he tagged himself to both her and I Day 1. He had no choice but to continue with it after that, methinks. 
Gonna start replying to your stuff. 

I believe I did mention it at first, but I said time and again I couldn't say too much on the issue. Someone should have seen the breadcrumbs. :rolleyes: 

Oi. Sorry. Was busy reading QTs and killing people. Comes with running a game, yanno. 

Why on earth would he do that now that he's essentially confirmed town? That'll just come back and bite him later.

Because he is bitter. 

I do not have the Ark. Peace is either lying (which he has done before) or his results are being tampered with. 

I would mention that I received a PR yesterday, but I'm sure you will just say that is some plot by the mafia team to make me look town. 

You guys are being so narrow minded, this is going to come bite you all back in the asses pretty hard. 

You ignore the fact that I shot Darthe N1. He lost his BPV ability. 

You think Ishy is a stupid enough player to link so closely to two mafia members. 

You're falling right into their hands. 

And why can't mafia get a PR?

And one thing to point out.  If RTE lived through the night, he would have found out the alignment of the holder, but since Ed denies it, we don't need this anymore. Two situations here.  

1. Ed is town.  This means he's not lying about the ark.  This means that Peace is lying. Peace is mafia.

2. Ed is mafia.  He is lying, he has the ark, Peace is telling the truth.

There is pretty much no wiggle room, either way we get at least 1 mafia.  There's the possibility that Peace is trying to get town cred by bussing Ed, but since he got the exact same information as Mish, I find that very small.  So either way we get one scum, however, Ed is more likely, so I will vote for him.  However, even if we are wrong, we get Peace as scum.

Exactly what I mean. I'm not saying they can't, I'm just saying that isn't what happened. 

You're ignoring the third option which I pointed out. That somehow whatever result is given to those with the Staff was tampered with. 

And then of course there is the option that Peace is lying again, but is still town. Bitter players make for bad players.

Either way, stop ignoring all the possibilities. 

Exactly what I mean. I'm not saying they can't, I'm just saying that isn't what happened. 

You're ignoring the third option which I pointed out. That somehow whatever result is given to those with the Staff was tampered with. 

And then of course there is the option that Peace is lying again, but is still town. Bitter players make for bad players.

Either way, stop ignoring all the possibilities. 

I am ignoring Peace being a bad player in this option.

The only tamperer for that action that I can think of would be a bus driver.  However, I don't see any reason why that would be in this game, so not really including that.  Its not really that common of a role either.

Now, all of your casing is you assuming I am mafia, which I am not, so you're being blinded by that fact. You're not looking at actual facts. 

so computer crashed and  i lost everything
this is the speed version as i try find every quote again

So far, scummy read on Peace, Rand and Ley, although as stated, Peace may be suffering from a PR.

Town read on Ed and Talya.

Interested to se what's going to happen to Len and Darthe now that they failed to post as instructed.

May be scarce tonight and early tomorrow, chemo is a bitch.

look who has a town read on Ed and Talya so early in the game

At this point, I don't think Ishy knew Talya was the Symp. If he didn't, he was being smart and tagging two townies (in his mind) to create wifom over. If he did, then he was being even smarter and tagging one townie with a symp to create wifom over. 
Those of you that think Ishy purposely tagged two scumbags are ridiculous. 

I hope you're all ok, Ithi!

The Grabs Hat Trap was bad, Player. It could have been worse. Imagine if enough people risked it and it took 2 people to lynch. D:
Even lowering it by three is bad.

Now, with 24 players, it takes 10 to lynch.

Assuming there are about 5 bad guys, that could be half our lynch. The mafia just won a major hand, methinks.

he starts off fearmongering
I call him up on his posts and

Yea, I gather it's just for today, but  I think it is pretty bad.

I'm not saying they can kill whoever they want, but it is has become extremely easier for them. Yea, the mafia won't all be on one lynch - this early in a game, they rarely are - but even still, it takes less to lynch and statistically, they have the advantage here.

And he does a weird and awkward back up
If he doesnt think they will all be on then why was he so intent on pushing this.

Fear mongering or not, it was true. In a game this size, we're looking at around 5 bad guys, and that was half the lynch. I didn't say they'd all be on it, just that they could. 
Don't just bold half of that, either. Read the rest of it. With a reduced lynch, they still had a great advantage compared to most Days 1, where mafia already have the upper hand. 

That's one hell of a flimsy save if I ever saw one
Especially when we have a reduced number of votes needed for lynch

Oh look, fear mongering. :rolleyes:

Final Day 1 Vote Count:
Time - 10 (Chuckles, Ley, Talya, Peace, Mish, Ed, Darthe, Cloud, Kae, Dice)
With 24 alive it takes 10 to Lynch

This is the VC from Time's lynch on D1, by the way. Those crossed out are dead. Currently, I believe Peace is town, if playing poorly. I am town. I am have a feeling Cloud is scum.  

It's not the end of the world, but we can't just ignore it.
Mafia wins by having a majority and controlling the Vote Count.
For today, they have a bigger hand in the lynch than they normally would.

It's not something we just ignore, Wesley!

Once again i refer to that post about not all being on the vote. I agree. its silly to be on the same train D1. So this isnt legit its just him scaring people

Also notice how he is buddying. He calls me Wesley not Dap when he is trying to buddy

Once again, I still believe they had a major advantage that day. They had less work to do to get a lynch. Less votes to actually place themselves, and if they used the same amount they normally would, they had an even easier time. 

Not buddying. I just happen to know your real name and use it randomly. I do it all over DM, too. I even use Ethan's name random times. Although, you're one of the few people whose real name I know and can remember it's matching DM handle. 

Right Talya gets called a Symp by Dice
Ed and Ishy are both quick to try discount dice and paint him scummy. (lots of people called him out, very few called him scummy)

You going to actually quote this? 
Let's at least LINK Dice voting for Talya and calling her a Symp. 
Here are MY NEXT TWO POSTS (a few pages apart).

*laughs and cheers Ishy on*

Dice, I have to say that is a REALLY tenuous string you're tying between Ley and Talya.
DM/browswers eating posts happens a lot, that I've seen.

Len, as much as young Wesley has been pretty offensive this game, he has a point. Pull your panties out of those dark places.

Now, let's go back and look at another few reactions to the Dice/Symp thing.

Seriously Dice, you are grasping for straws, I think that's one of the worst attempts to link someone I've ever seen.

unvote vote Dice

I'm here.

I'm a little confused as to where all this symp talk is coming from. And also a little suspicious of Dice laying out his symp scenario. Seems a little too detailed and knowledgeable.

*laughs and cheers Ishy on*

Dice, I have to say that is a REALLY tenuous string you're tying between Ley and Talya.
DM/browswers eating posts happens a lot, that I've seen.

This
I copy everything before I post it cos DM keeps eating my posts so regularly

Maybe that was his tell to the mafia - he had to accuse someone of being the symp..haha

That's a good point. But I'm still not convinced there is a symp in the game. You both seem pretty sure there is
I'd think its more likely that he can't see the QT and is using the word symp to attract attention, if he is a symp
So yea if there is a symp I'm more inclined to ay it's dice

Oh, is that where you agree with me that his linking is tenuous? Or are you agreeing with the invisible part of my post where I call him scummy? 
IN FACT, you yourself call him scummy. Well now, if you're going to lie, man, don't make it so easy to quote the truth. 

Len, as much as young Wesley has been pretty offensive this game, he has a point. Pull your panties out of those dark places.

right So Ed is buddying up to me again and using my real name. Watch as this changes

Again, not buddying. Simply going back and forth on your name because I actually call you by both. 

I think he is going to suicide bomb someone. That's how it sounds. Bad Tiink.

A bit more needless fearmongering

That quote was in response to THIS post by Tiink. 
Not going to quote box it because I have too many quotes and have already had to cut some out of this reply. Here is his post if you are too lazy to read it. 
"I can't wait for Night so I can bust out this joke."
So yes, I was fear mongering a joke. That's right. :rolleyes: You're using selective quoting. 

I really like Daps case and could get behind several of those trains.  However, it doesn't change that we would be leaving Ed alive to submit night kills.

So Darthe posts this, and Ed keeps asking Darthe for his case but doesnt really push too hard. He seems pretty sure he is safe

Then I do my case on Talya and....

I am skimming these giant posts at this point.  I see a lot of dice talk but no case on dice.

Pot. Meet kettle.

I see a lot of talk about Ed in your posts, but no case. Unless you expect us to consider people unvoting their obvious joke votes as a case.
Ishy comes out and tried to move the attention back to Darthe and Ed (who had a pretty weak case on him)
He tries to steer us all to Darthe (this is before my case on Darthe, we will look at how they act once the case on Darthe happens)

Then Darthe post this
http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/79828-mafia-game-indiana-jones-and-the-raiders-of-the-lost-ark-night-3/?p=2812726
He changes his mind about Talya and lets go of Ed for now.

Let's look at this next quote. This is the post after Ishy's you quoted above. You weren't talking to anyone but him because his post was right after another of yours. 

You just stole my line

So, you agree with Ishy, and apparently were even planing on mentioning something along the same lines. Were you trying to steer the game back to Darthe and myself, then? 

P. 17
I like how Dap got all flustered. It was cute. :laugh:
He is definitely a different mafia player than the last time I played with him.
Oddly, he says I started buddying him, which is just incorrect.

Just to prove the moment he starts distancing he switches to Dap 

Again, me using your names are not a tell on my being scum, as much as you'd like to think so, DapianoWesPlayerley. 

I'm still replying. Shush. :tongue: 

*not a happy camper replying to wots and cases* 

Your logic should be telling you I'm town, as well.
The ONLY thing that would logically make sense as to me being scum would be Peace's latest "mod info." As I said, I am sure he is either lying (which I think is most likely), or somehow got the wrong info.

Everyone have their sheep put away? I'm not wearing pants.

Vote Darthe.

Ishy pushes Darthe for the lynch

then talya

What I find interesting is all the people that have suddenly come out of the wood work and said I'm town..I know I am, but there is no way they know. Darthe and Kae spring to mind for this. Both they go and put votes on other people. Kae on Dice as well. So Cloud, Mish and Kae have jumped on the Dice bandwagon. There is only one way that someone could know I'm town and that is if they are mafia. I also would like Darthe to explain his comment on me and Cloud more. Kae's vote on Dice and saying she thought I was town also stood out to me, in fact I felt it was quite scummy. She is another that has not said much and spammed a bit odd comment then comes in with she thinks I'm town and votes Dice, also no explanation.

Bold. Same two names. Funny that

Also italics. An example of nonsense that you post sometimes and you asked me to prove

But look how she links everyone.

I have no idea what you're trying to say with this quote. Same two names as what?

I can't believe that no one but me is voting for Darthe.

We now have two competing trains, but only a day and a half to get er dun. Somebody wow me.

Unvote.

Darthe doesnt seem to be gaining traction but he stops pushing cos Ed and Talya are out of the running at this point

So, I'm gathering in this post you're trying to link Talya and Ishy to myself? I can't recall ever actually being in the running during Day 1, though, so this doesn't make sense. Or it makes even less sense because I'm not mafia.

*wows Ishy* Either Darthe is just playing poorly while trying to see what pops up, or he is a Jester, imo.

So at this point Ed doesnt think Darthe is mafia

At that time, no.

A Jester? With this theme?

Doubt it. Only character that would fit would be the monkey. :laugh:

Wait. That's you isn't it?

Ishy doesnt try to fight for his claim that Darthe is mafia. He just dicounts a jester. It would seem more normal if ishy had said "doubt it" blah blah blah "He is probably mafia"

normally ishy fights harder.

After many attempts I finally post my WOT on Darthe

I realize you think I am mafia and are forcing that into whatever you think fits, but I don't see how this fits into anything.

HERE is your WOT you're talking about, though.  I totally didn't read the nice version because I struggled reading through your crappy version. :mad: 

See? That's what I was trying to say, I just don't post miles and miles of WoT's. Darthe should definitely be the lynch today.

Ishy is suddenly back on the Darthe train

Check out this quote below. It's from the case on Darthe that you mentioned and I linked above. 

I think Ishy was onto something

Darthe is probably mafia too

You also agreed with Ishy at the end of your WOT.

So, when you read it in that context (it's proper context, methinks), he was agreeing with you agreeing with him. 

Ley is scum. Scumbag. Dirtbag. haha, I havne't finished my read-through becaus eDM won't let me quote and reply proper.y

Ed however goes away from that to Ley. He hardly acknowledges it at all. Looks like he is trying to stay away from it now that he isnt in the limelight

READ the reason why. Ley and I had been having interactions already. This wasn't something new that popped up.

For info, that link (above) is Ley saying I hadn't replied to him. LATER, I come back and tell him I had. 

Also, I think I was drunk that night. >.< Yea, that was the night I was drunk.  

Ley is scum. Scumbag. Dirtbag. haha, I havne't finished my read-through becaus eDM won't let me quote and reply proper.y

Not a snowballs chance in hell. Your posts still read as fake. Scum.

Darthe calls ed out and all three and back on his case in one form or another

Scum or not, Ishy makes a valid point about Darthe tunneling on me. But yes, he does come and put his vote on Darthe. 

Seeing as you seem to be trying to link Ishy, Talya, and myself still, HERE is Talya voting Dice. 

My next post was the one I linked previously replying to Ley (linking my original reply to him he kept asking for). 

My second post after that is one of my recaps where I voted Lenlo. In this, the most I mention of Darthe during the recap is his insistence on my D1 "train" building too fast and "derailing." I mention Lenlo, Darthe, and Kae are on my scum list. 

Your next post after mine, you vote Talya, but say you're willing to switch to Darthe. 

All this stuff being said about you, and you just ignore it to keep tunneling on Ed. *facepalm*

Discrediting Darthe a bit

Ah, look above. First link "valid point." Because honestly, it was. 

Putting my vote back where it was. I still think he's the best option to catch scum today.

Vote Darthe.

Naming Darthe scum and voting him now that he is back on the cards

And not much of a comment. Linked above, too. 

Darthe - The bit about the trap, personally I think the trap was a game related thing. and I doubt mafia not town knew anything about it. Players observation on Darthe about making Len seem town because of his comment seems odd, I don't think Darthe knew anymore, but trying to suggest they do is odd. he seems very quick to say someone is town, or mafia, and the lack of explanation is not good. Why would he draw attention to himself like this? At one point I was on the Iffy list, and now I'm town - why? what has happened to change that. You give nothing that helps town at all.

I have to disagree with Player on when Darthe when he said about someone having the kill shot. In games that are more then the basic, most kills are done by one of the mafia, mainly because there maybe a roleblocker, or similar in the game and so you need to assign roles. doesn't mean that kill role dies with the person, but that it is passed on. This is how I have seen it set up many times and how I set it up. Can't remember the last game I was in when it wasn't set up that way! Sometimes it is set up that the kill has to be given by one person, but haven't seen that for ages!

I would like to hear from Darthe in his response.

But in the meantime, VOTE TIME

First off the Vote means that Ishy is on one leading train, Talya on another, and Ed on the third, while none are on Talyas train

As for Talyas stuff on Darthe. She seems very adamant to push the idea that the traps arent known by the mafia or the town so that doesnt prove anything. But she slowly turns it so that Darthe is scummy

She then goes on about the NK and a possible RB. Roo said my viewing was a no result. That would be cos of a RB i think

Seems like she know a little too much on that, and if she knew about one she should have some facts to base the other on. I know RB can be town sometimes but in this case I think its a mafia thing. It also explains why Len died when im pretty sure he was self protecting

I agree she was pushing that angle of the traps to make Darthe scummy. 

This was Day 1, still, so I'm wondering if she had been recruited or could just see the QT. 

Other than agreeing with you about Talya's actions, I'd like to point out that the "connections" you're seeing between Talya, Ishy, and myself just didn't exist. 

Interestingly, Ishy makes THIS comment, which I find odd. He basically places a FoS on Dice and gets it into people's head that Dice has too much knowledge (i.e. He is Mafia). But he doesn't vote him. I don't like this post at all.

Right. Ed starts to distance from Ishy and Dice

Talya, jokingly or not, rounds the Symp accusation on Dice.

He follows with Talya but by the end of the post he no longer seems to find her scummy

Dap gets back on Tayla about her exclamation marks saying it's just her way of not having serious convos, ignoring the fact that she has been weighing in more than most people.

He starts to ignore the rest of my case on Talya and paints it as all about the !

Dap thinks Dice is most likely mafia or a symp, himself. Yet Dap still have no vote down, though. As much as he has been talking all game, he has not put his vote where his mouth is yet. HERE

But i didnt. Ed is trying to link me with Dice at this point. I said 3 options. out of the 3, 1 was about him being mafia which i thought was unlikely. I thought it was more likely he was a symp or had just discovered the role in a previous game and was excited.

I like to save my votes. It makes them worth more

Ishy agrees there is good reason to be voting Dice (but hasn't yet), but calls Len out for his nonchalant voting, HERE

Links me with Ishy.

Darthe begins his catch-up read and makes quite a few spammy posts. Also finally sees the Trap post and asks if he can still post.

THIS is the post where he votes me and says my train was validly built up and then derailed. We've since learned that he was blowing this out of proportion.

We've since learned is an interesting turn of phrase. It suggests Ed is part of the group and that blowing it out of proportion was fact. I dont like the way he uses it

Not much in between until HERE I call Darthe on his outlandish claims.

Which only seems to happen when Talya or you are getting heat

HERE, Darthe replies saying he thought the first two votes on me were for "moderate" reasons, even though they were joke votes on page 2.

I ask if he skimmed, Peace comes to his defense, and I explain HERE.

Linking Peace to Darthe

HERE, Darthe completely ignores my post debunking his stupid claims.

But you dont push him that hard

HERE, Darthe says people should stop using Peace's PR as a means to lynch him. NO ONE is voting Peace. Interesting to make this comment, imo.

He actually tells people to stop going on about the PR and complaining about it cos its not a reason to lynch someone. I dont think he was suggesting Peace was getting lynched, we was suggesting the chat would eventually lead to pointless votes. You are twisting these quotes and cos not everyone is clicking the links you are getting away with it more often than if you quoted them directly

HERE, Darthe again says that my train was valid and shouldn't have stalled. That it looks like scum distancing themselves. Then attacks my play for being self-centered and non-contributory. *snorts* Seeing as he hasn't exactly been helping move the game along.

Well it seems he has. Everytime he votes or calls out you or Talya, Ishy and you two are suddenly far more aggressive. Its subtle but its there

Him {Lenlo}, Darthe, and Kae are on my scum list at the moment. Lenlo because of his vote on Dice and his posts following it. Darthe because of his defense of him, and his general crappy play. Kae because of her lack of posting and her poor excuse for it.

Kae again

They were definatly grooming her for a lynch Day 2

For those that don't realize they can click the little arrow on the right side to go to the post, HERE is my full post Senor Wesley only quoted PART OF. Very scummy. You can reply to only part of the post but leave the whole thing there.

1. I can see how you'd take that as distancing from Ishy when you think I'm scum, but not Dice. Also, I just thought the post was odd. Which I think you commented (and I replied) in that last post. 

2. On this point, I don't call her scum or town for that. The whole time I didn't know what to think of her. So I didn't change anything. 

3. I honestly don't think I read your full case on her. Because yea, all I was seeing were things that didn't make sense. Especially the !s. 

4. I think you said the same thing back then. But you said you were "leaning" toward the second two options (he had recently encountered the role, or was a symp).  You would have said you didn't think he was mafia if you didn't think that. It's not linking, it's exactly what you said. 

5. So? You're trying to link me with Ishy. :laugh: No, I wasn't trying to link you two, though. I would have actually made the connection if I thought you were linked with him. 

6. I'm sorry, but what the fig? Of course it suggests I'm part of a group. I was saying this whole game has since learned it was bs. The blowing it out of proportion was fact. There was no train. Train implies valid reasons. 

7. If you're going to make outlandish claims, link or quote. Stop BSing. The only "heat" I had from Darthe, and we all know what I thought of his attentions on me. 

8. Linking. I do not think it means what you think it means. If you go back and read, Peace literally is defending Darthe. 

9. Darthe wasn't playing the game properly. If he wasn't going to reply, I wasn't going to keep at it. When he did reply, I replied back. And what was I supposed to be pushing for?

10. This is literally what he said: 

"And a light blinded flaming PR isn't bloody valid as means to lynch someone so can all of you lily livered goats tongues shut up about it?!"

How is that not saying we shouldn't lynch Peace? No one was using Peace's "PR" as a reason to lynch another player. They were just getting aggravated with Peace. And the reason I didn't quote posts was because DM was acting up. If you actually go to my post, you can see those lines you took out of my quote (along with half of my recap). So, who is twisting quotes again? 

11. I can't account for Talya or Ishy, but of course I'm going to reply to him when he keeps insisting with that bs. Also, that is directly contradictory to you saying I didn't push him that hard. So yea. 

Unvote, Vote Time. In case I can't get on in time.

UNOfficial Vote Count:

Eddie - 1 (Rey)

Ley - 1 (Time)

Talya - 5 (Dice, Rand, Arez, Maw, Player)

Dice - 4 (RTE, Len, Cloud, Basel)

Time - 7 (Chuckles, Ley, Talya, Peace, Mish, Ed, Darthe)

Darthe - 1 (Ishy)

Currently not voting - 5 (Roo, Hallia, Song, Kae, Cyan)

With 24 alive it takes 10 to Lynch

The current Deadline is 9pm GMT Monday 4th March

* please feel free to correct me

Earlier I miss cased Darthe with this. But Ed was the one along with Darthe that made Times train a thing over Talyas

Both were on 5 votes and Ed chose Time over Talya

I freely admitted to this, HERE. But explained my vote and wondered at the sudden speed thereafter. So I'm not sure how you missed that fact. 

And before you people start saying she had plenty of time to defend herself, I just went back and looked. She's in my timezone, and before she left for school, she had four votes, was sitting at L-6, wasn't even the largest train.

You are all asses.

Look who got all offended. I bet you were quietly pleased

But it still wasnt fair not to let her speak

We should of lynched Talya

Incidently

This post just is confusing. I'm really not sure where you're going with this. 

If hes lying we csn lynch him the next day. He has nothing to gain by lying

ill reply to your wot in a bit

As much as I should disagree with that as a mafia player in general, at this point, with the way he is acting, I could care less. 

Though, I don't like the way you phrased that, since it sounds like you still want to lynch me. :tongue: 

There's a second one. And probably more coming. All in reply to yours. :mad: 

Archived