DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia Game Over] Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - Mafia Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry i was asleep

no im not a cop. I said i was sure, but what i meant is every part of my gut was screaming she was mafia lol

symp. Hmm i wonder when she was recruited

dice i bet is jumping up and down in the dead thread with i told you sos

anyone know what a governor does? I cant remember

And RTE i have nightmares just thinking about DPR as a player. Mynd i have awe for

Dap, according to Mafiascum, a governor has a limited-shot power to "pardon" a person who has been lynched and allow them to stay alive.

Didn't a trap put the Ark in scum hands?

Funny you should say that.  Cause I have information that says you have the Ark.

I have the staff. 

Ed is scum.

I've been told during the night phase that Ed has the staff.  Ed is scum.

RTE give your info now.

So, Staff or Ark? 

1. I have nothing. 

2. You've continued to make up complete BULLSHANKS about me. (i.e. You had info from the Mods)

3. Everyone has to wait until the end of Night to get their info, but Special Ol' Peace gets his right when Night starts? 

If you want to get me lynched, case me, don't make up lies. Because at the end of it, I flip town and you look bad, "confirmed" by game mechanics or not. 

Hmm, well it appears Ed has completely switched my view from thinking he was mafia to town.  Nicely done Ed.  I believe Peace, if he is town and made up this information, then I swear to god, I will policy lynch him.  However, I am mostly sure that this is true since Peace states it directly, and Mish has confirmed a similar sort of information coming to her.  So we can confirm who has the ark in the morning.  Oh and guys, I have good news based on the scene.  From the scene, it says that Indiana Jones has the ark, which means that theoretically Ed is Indiana Jones who by canon should have the biggest mafia PR.  Therefore, tomorrow is going to be good.  Most likely this means that WBK is mafia as well.  Him after Ed.  I guess that because Ed was Indiana Jones, mafia was willing to let WBK try to get Ed saved since he was so important.  Appears I was wrong on two fronts.  Curious to how Darthe lost his BPV though.  Did the mafia have an instakill?

Ed might have been telling the truth about using a vig shot on Darthe; I think I've seen mafia where one member had a 1-shot vig ability.

I don't think its called a vig ability anymore, since that generally is a town name.  I've seen it called instakill, extra kill, or other things like that before.

Rand, it doesn't mean WBK is scum.  Needs to be looked at in full context.  If he is a vig..his shot could have been redirected by the scum team.  In that case he wouldn't be lying.

It could have been, but unless Ed turns out to be a redirecter or any other role that would turn out to block a shot, I would go after WBK for two reasons.

1. That claim was unlike the other 1-shot vig claims and looked so much like just trying to prove Ed town.  Could be that the mafia had a second instakill that they used for that instead.  It would make sense for Ithi to put a bunch of 1-shot vigs and mafia instakills, that way the mafia could blend into the town.

2. If we don't that WIFOM will go on forever, and possibly on the final day where it is much worse.

Archived