DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia Game Over] Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - Mafia Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

Im happy with ed or talya but i shall refrain from voting until ive done a case on ed. I fear he might explode if not

And we'll just ignore WBK? Got it. 

Of course, I still don't get that. Is it role? 

Because my shot, nor the other Vig shots got sidetracked because the targets were town. 

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And now I am off to bed ...

Just one little interesting fact. The BT stands at 499,418 replies. I will give 10 points to the first person to post a screen shot of it hitting 500,000 points.

Goodnight :smile:

Be good for Turin ... he's not nearly as nice as I am :wink:

Ithi, you and I have a big advantage as we have more post when we see it. Eddie's post showed 5,000 posts to go. mine due to staff posts shows <500.

:indabag:  well it would be if I didn't need to sleep now.

Behave, If I get woke up due to shenanigans... I will be  :mad:

And now I am off to bed ...

Just one little interesting fact. The BT stands at 499,418 replies. I will give 10 points to the first person to post a screen shot of it hitting 500,000 points.

Goodnight :smile:

Be good for Turin ... he's not nearly as nice as I am :wink:

Ithi, you and I have a big advantage as we have more post when we see it. Eddie's post showed 5,000 posts to go. mine due to staff posts shows <500.

:indabag:  well it would be if I didn't need to sleep now.

Behave, If I get woke up due to shenanigans... I will be  :mad:

Ah. This. THIS IS WHY I GOT CONFUSED! 

:sad:

Ithi made me haz a sad. 

o_O

Dap, eh? 

Normally im double the second top poster lol

im glad someone else is active

Starting my case now so shush

Yea, but you haven't played with me in awhile. :wub: 

I'm waiting. Of course, I'd love if other players would actually speak up. *grumbles at people*

I'm sure some of the scum are quieter than others. 

Ok, so these are the current post counts (when I copied this)

Players
2. Talya 72
4. Chuckles 123
5. RTE 100
6. Tiinker Cyan (end of Day 1) 26 19
8. Hallia 29
9. Ley 110
10. Player 325
11. Basel 40
12. Cloud 90
13. Rey WBK (middle of Night 1) 7 12
17. Peace 136
21. Maw 52
22. Mish 63
23. Rand 61
24. Eddie 327

These are the post counts of our Mods.

Ithillian 99

Turin Turambar 45

Obviously there are plenty of spammy posts and what not, but there is no excuse for some of these people's post counts. 

Cyan, I know you have had issues with DM, but Tiink had more posts than you his first Day. 

WBK, took you long enough to start posting. 

Hallia, dafug. 

The rest of you. Pooey. 

Peace, that is a load of bs. Not that there is plenty of spam, that I barely started casing. Go back to Day 1. Read my recaps. 

so computer crashed and  i lost everything
this is the speed version as i try find every quote again

So far, scummy read on Peace, Rand and Ley, although as stated, Peace may be suffering from a PR.

Town read on Ed and Talya.

Interested to se what's going to happen to Len and Darthe now that they failed to post as instructed.

May be scarce tonight and early tomorrow, chemo is a bitch.

look who has a town read on Ed and Talya so early in the game

I hope you're all ok, Ithi!

The Grabs Hat Trap was bad, Player. It could have been worse. Imagine if enough people risked it and it took 2 people to lynch. D:
Even lowering it by three is bad.

Now, with 24 players, it takes 10 to lynch.

Assuming there are about 5 bad guys, that could be half our lynch. The mafia just won a major hand, methinks.

he starts off fearmongering
I call him up on his posts and

Yea, I gather it's just for today, but  I think it is pretty bad.

I'm not saying they can kill whoever they want, but it is has become extremely easier for them. Yea, the mafia won't all be on one lynch - this early in a game, they rarely are - but even still, it takes less to lynch and statistically, they have the advantage here.

And he does a weird and awkward back up
If he doesnt think they will all be on then why was he so intent on pushing this.

It's not the end of the world, but we can't just ignore it.
Mafia wins by having a majority and controlling the Vote Count.
For today, they have a bigger hand in the lynch than they normally would.

It's not something we just ignore, Wesley!

Once again i refer to that post about not all being on the vote. I agree. its silly to be on the same train D1. So this isnt legit its just him scaring people

Also notice how he is buddying. He calls me Wesley not Dap when he is trying to buddy

Right Talya gets called a Symp by Dice
Ed and Ishy are both quick to try discount dice and paint him scummy. (lots of people called him out, very few called him scummy)

Side note; Hally got called out by me for her meta. Since then she has got quieter and vanished. Come out and talk Hally
Did i spook you?

Len, as much as young Wesley has been pretty offensive this game, he has a point. Pull your panties out of those dark places.

right So Ed is buddying up to me again and using my real name. Watch as this changes

I think he is going to suicide bomb someone. That's how it sounds. Bad Tiink.

A bit more needless fearmongering

I really like Daps case and could get behind several of those trains.  However, it doesn't change that we would be leaving Ed alive to submit night kills.

So Darthe posts this, and Ed keeps asking Darthe for his case but doesnt really push too hard. He seems pretty sure he is safe

Then I do my case on Talya and....

I am skimming these giant posts at this point.  I see a lot of dice talk but no case on dice.

Pot. Meet kettle.

I see a lot of talk about Ed in your posts, but no case. Unless you expect us to consider people unvoting their obvious joke votes as a case.

Ishy comes out and tried to move the attention back to Darthe and Ed (who had a pretty weak case on him)
He tries to steer us all to Darthe (this is before my case on Darthe, we will look at how they act once the case on Darthe happens)

Then Darthe post this
http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/79828-mafia-game-indiana-jones-and-the-raiders-of-the-lost-ark-night-3/?p=2812726
He changes his mind about Talya and lets go of Ed for now.

Darthe and Kae = looking scummy.

Talya = not so much.

Will be back for Drunk Mafia™ tonight after I sleep for a bit. Lock up your daughters. And livestock.

Now that Talya is almost off the hook Ishy gives her a little nudge.

P. 17
I like how Dap got all flustered. It was cute. :laugh:
He is definitely a different mafia player than the last time I played with him.
Oddly, he says I started buddying him, which is just incorrect.

Just to prove the moment he starts distancing he switches to Dap

Everyone have their sheep put away? I'm not wearing pants.

Vote Darthe.

Ishy pushes Darthe for the lynch
then talya

What I find interesting is all the people that have suddenly come out of the wood work and said I'm town..I know I am, but there is no way they know. Darthe and Kae spring to mind for this. Both they go and put votes on other people. Kae on Dice as well. So Cloud, Mish and Kae have jumped on the Dice bandwagon. There is only one way that someone could know I'm town and that is if they are mafia. I also would like Darthe to explain his comment on me and Cloud more. Kae's vote on Dice and saying she thought I was town also stood out to me, in fact I felt it was quite scummy. She is another that has not said much and spammed a bit odd comment then comes in with she thinks I'm town and votes Dice, also no explanation.

Bold. Same two names. Funny that
Also italics. An example of nonsense that you post sometimes and you asked me to prove
But look how she links everyone.

I can't believe that no one but me is voting for Darthe.

We now have two competing trains, but only a day and a half to get er dun. Somebody wow me.

Unvote.

Darthe doesnt seem to be gaining traction but he stops pushing cos Ed and Talya are out of the running at this point

*wows Ishy* Either Darthe is just playing poorly while trying to see what pops up, or he is a Jester, imo.

So at this point Ed doesnt think Darthe is mafia

A Jester? With this theme?

Doubt it. Only character that would fit would be the monkey. :laugh:

Wait. That's you isn't it?

Ishy doesnt try to fight for his claim that Darthe is mafia. He just dicounts a jester. It would seem more normal if ishy had said "doubt it" blah blah blah "He is probably mafia"
normally ishy fights harder.
After many attempts I finally post my WOT on Darthe

See? That's what I was trying to say, I just don't post miles and miles of WoT's. Darthe should definitely be the lynch today.

Ishy is suddenly back on the Darthe train

Ley is scum. Scumbag. Dirtbag. haha, I havne't finished my read-through becaus eDM won't let me quote and reply proper.y

Ed however goes away from that to Ley. He hardly acknowledges it at all. Looks like he is trying to stay away from it now that he isnt in the limelight

Ley is scum. Scumbag. Dirtbag. haha, I havne't finished my read-through becaus eDM won't let me quote and reply proper.y

Not a snowballs chance in hell. Your posts still read as fake. Scum.

Darthe calls ed out and all three and back on his case in one form or another

All this stuff being said about you, and you just ignore it to keep tunneling on Ed. *facepalm*

Discrediting Darthe a bit

Putting my vote back where it was. I still think he's the best option to catch scum today.

Vote Darthe.

Naming Darthe scum and voting him now that he is back on the cards

Darthe - The bit about the trap, personally I think the trap was a game related thing. and I doubt mafia not town knew anything about it. Players observation on Darthe about making Len seem town because of his comment seems odd, I don't think Darthe knew anymore, but trying to suggest they do is odd. he seems very quick to say someone is town, or mafia, and the lack of explanation is not good. Why would he draw attention to himself like this? At one point I was on the Iffy list, and now I'm town - why? what has happened to change that. You give nothing that helps town at all.

I have to disagree with Player on when Darthe when he said about someone having the kill shot. In games that are more then the basic, most kills are done by one of the mafia, mainly because there maybe a roleblocker, or similar in the game and so you need to assign roles. doesn't mean that kill role dies with the person, but that it is passed on. This is how I have seen it set up many times and how I set it up. Can't remember the last game I was in when it wasn't set up that way! Sometimes it is set up that the kill has to be given by one person, but haven't seen that for ages!

I would like to hear from Darthe in his response.

But in the meantime, VOTE TIME

First off the Vote means that Ishy is on one leading train, Talya on another, and Ed on the third, while none are on Talyas train
As for Talyas stuff on Darthe. She seems very adamant to push the idea that the traps arent known by the mafia or the town so that doesnt prove anything. But she slowly turns it so that Darthe is scummy
She then goes on about the NK and a possible RB. Roo said my viewing was a no result. That would be cos of a RB i think
Seems like she know a little too much on that, and if she knew about one she should have some facts to base the other on. I know RB can be town sometimes but in this case I think its a mafia thing. It also explains why Len died when im pretty sure he was self protecting

Interestingly, Ishy makes THIS comment, which I find odd. He basically places a FoS on Dice and gets it into people's head that Dice has too much knowledge (i.e. He is Mafia). But he doesn't vote him. I don't like this post at all.
Right. Ed starts to distance from Ishy and Dice

Talya, jokingly or not, rounds the Symp accusation on Dice.
He follows with Talya but by the end of the post he no longer seems to find her scummy
Dap gets back on Tayla about her exclamation marks saying it's just her way of not having serious convos, ignoring the fact that she has been weighing in more than most people.
He starts to ignore the rest of my case on Talya and paints it as all about the !
Dap thinks Dice is most likely mafia or a symp, himself. Yet Dap still have no vote down, though. As much as he has been talking all game, he has not put his vote where his mouth is yet. HERE
But i didnt. Ed is trying to link me with Dice at this point. I said 3 options. out of the 3, 1 was about him being mafia which i thought was unlikely. I thought it was more likely he was a symp or had just discovered the role in a previous game and was excited.
I like to save my votes. It makes them worth more
Ishy agrees there is good reason to be voting Dice (but hasn't yet), but calls Len out for his nonchalant voting, HERE
Links me with Ishy.
Darthe begins his catch-up read and makes quite a few spammy posts. Also finally sees the Trap post and asks if he can still post.
THIS is the post where he votes me and says my train was validly built up and then derailed. We've since learned that he was blowing this out of proportion.
We've since learned is an interesting turn of phrase. It suggests Ed is part of the group and that blowing it out of proportion was fact. I dont like the way he uses it
Not much in between until HERE I call Darthe on his outlandish claims.
Which only seems to happen when Talya or you are getting heat
HERE, Darthe replies saying he thought the first two votes on me were for "moderate" reasons, even though they were joke votes on page 2.

I ask if he skimmed, Peace comes to his defense, and I explain HERE.
Linking Peace to Darthe
HERE, Darthe completely ignores my post debunking his stupid claims.
But you dont push him that hard
HERE, Darthe says people should stop using Peace's PR as a means to lynch him. NO ONE is voting Peace. Interesting to make this comment, imo.
He actually tells people to stop going on about the PR and complaining about it cos its not a reason to lynch someone. I dont think he was suggesting Peace was getting lynched, we was suggesting the chat would eventually lead to pointless votes. You are twisting these quotes and cos not everyone is clicking the links you are getting away with it more often than if you quoted them directly
HERE, Darthe again says that my train was valid and shouldn't have stalled. That it looks like scum distancing themselves. Then attacks my play for being self-centered and non-contributory. *snorts* Seeing as he hasn't exactly been helping move the game along.
Well it seems he has. Everytime he votes or calls out you or Talya, Ishy and you two are suddenly far more aggressive. Its subtle but its there
Him {Lenlo}, Darthe, and Kae are on my scum list at the moment. Lenlo because of his vote on Dice and his posts following it. Darthe because of his defense of him, and his general crappy play. Kae because of her lack of posting and her poor excuse for it.

Kae again
They were definatly grooming her for a lynch Day 2

Unvote, Vote Time. In case I can't get on in time.

UNOfficial Vote Count:

Eddie - 1 (Rey)
Ley - 1 (Time)
Talya - 5 (Dice, Rand, Arez, Maw, Player)
Dice - 4 (RTE, Len, Cloud, Basel)
Time - 7 (Chuckles, Ley, Talya, Peace, Mish, Ed, Darthe)
Darthe - 1 (Ishy)

Currently not voting - 5 (Roo, Hallia, Song, Kae, Cyan)

With 24 alive it takes 10 to Lynch

The current Deadline is 9pm GMT Monday 4th March

* please feel free to correct me

Earlier I miss cased Darthe with this. But Ed was the one along with Darthe that made Times train a thing over Talyas
Both were on 5 votes and Ed chose Time over Talya

And before you people start saying she had plenty of time to defend herself, I just went back and looked. She's in my timezone, and before she left for school, she had four votes, was sitting at L-6, wasn't even the largest train.

You are all asses.

Look who got all offended. I bet you were quietly pleased
But it still wasnt fair not to let her speak
We should of lynched Talya

Incidently

Final Day 1 Vote Count:

Time - 10 (Chuckles, Ley, Talya, Peace, Mish, Ed, Darthe, Cloud, Kae, Dice)
Darthe - 1 (Ishy)

Not all the mafia are on one train like Ed said
Thanks Ed :)

I haven't seen much of Cloud, but I don't like Darthe, Kae, or Dice. To clarify, I don't have very good feelings from them this game, and I am sure at least one of them is scum.

All very likely wrong it seems. Cant be sure about Dice but generally the mafia would clean up their NK that would be on a town player so its safe to say its all wrong
Which means ed. My way is better than yours and ill prove it with your death

Thats half the pages. Ill try and do the rest tonight but after the crash im behind my schedule

Night happens

Kae seems like a sure thing but a Vig gets her before the lynch

Darthe also says Talya is losing favour

I'm going to laugh if you die.

start laughing now or you might miss it

Mods can make roles whichever they want be whatever alignment they want. Obviously, some won't make sense and some have norms, but don't rely on it.

just setting up for a claim

I bet you Talya claims RB

Ed, Ishy, and then WKB all vote Darthe fairly quickly

Eddie - 1 (Rey)

Ley - 1 (Time)

Talya - 4 (Rand, Arez, Maw, Player)

Dice - 3 (RTE, Len, Basel)

Time - 10 (Chuckles, Ley, Talya, Peace, Mish, Ed, Darthe, Cloud, Kae, Dice)

Darthe - 1 (Ishy)

Not voting - Roo, Hallia, Cyan, Song

What is also interesting are those that didn't vote as well as those that did. I can see why Song was chosen for a night kill, she had not vote on anyone.

As for the Time lynch, it would be interesting to see when things started to move over to Time, I had 5 votes at one point. Then it all changed, and they all piled on Time. I think it was around the Mish vote, but I will have to check sometime.

Interesting. Talya puts the blame on Mish. Not Ed or Darthe but Mish

Why am I voting Darthe? Why are you too lazy to go read?

I don't think I've played with him before, but from what I hear, he's better than this. His actions are sporadic and speak nothing of towniness. His vote placement on the lynch yesterday. His major push on the whole alignment thing last Night, helping lead the witch hunt. Need I go on?

Pretty much none of this has been reflected in Eds posts. It comes after my second WOT on Darthe and he just steals a bunch of ideas

Len is voting for our vig? Really?

Wow.

Ishy jumps on that as a potential Lynch

Since when did Vigs become a cool thing to keep around? o_O

Ed takes the opposite stance and starts his distancing

Fishing for a tracker Maw?

And seriously guys, having a Town is cool and all, IF he is Town. Having a Vig is NOT ALWAYS good. He says he shot Kae and she was Town. With his play, as Lenlo said, Peace is more of a threat right now than helpful. I'm all for lynching him if he doesn't agree to holster and get an opinion before shooting.

I also don't believe that he is a Vig. Fake PR, Fake Role.

btw, everyone who was ready to speed lynch Kae and had their little Witch Hunt during the Night should be under the microscope. It was too easy a place for the mafia to hide. Seriously, the mafia all know each others characters and can talk about it. If anything, THEY WOULD KNOW more than any Townie about how the characters worked. Honestly, I didn't think anything of my Role PM until she brought it up.

So all of you who were like "omg, you're mafiaz for not knowing something!" You were either being completely dull about how mafia works or you are mafia and were looking for an easy lynch.

Ed really pushes for the Vig to be lynched. Its a threat to the mafia. Especially since he is on Peaces list

Next he tells us to go back and look at the people that were pushing Kae. Talya, Ishy, and Ed all did that. They groomed her for a lynch and now Ed is calling the people out who kept going with their bait that night

That's my recap from the Kae and RTE Night time Witch Hunt.

Darthe, Piano, Cloud, and Ishy.

Maybe Dice.

You all should be under everyone's microscope.

In that order.

See. He goes for the people that kept the discussion going during the night. Ishy was there to guide it all along and ed was there to list them for lynching (with Ishy last of course)

Heres a fun exchange

So to recap, Darthe is still the way to go then Ed?

I think he is one of the possible ones. So are you, but I find Darthe more scummy, yes.

Just so everyones clear I find Ishy scummy but Darthe and the others first

Just so we are all clear

Final Day 2 Vote Count

Darthe - 11 (Eddie, Ishy, WBK, Mish, Leyrann, Basel, Maw, Player, Roo, Chuckles, Ark)

Not Voting - 9 (Talya, RTE, Cyan, Hallia, Cloud, Darthe, Arez, Rand, Lenlo)

With 21 Alive it takes 11 to Lynch.

That's a Lynch. Darthe, you are Dead. Scene coming shortly-ish

Interesting Talya didnt vote Darthe after all that. Methinks she was avoiding the same train as the others and having to hammer

im at about day break when Len dies

You can see where im giong with his

Too tired to do this all now

Night

Wait I call bullshanks(isn't this what mynd says?)

How can you say Ed was town because your shot got redirected and HIT another TOWNIE!!

I don't get to choose who it is redirected to. I've told you guys what is in my role pm. If I shoot at a townie it would not hit my intended target.

@Cloud I'm a one shot vig.

Player...you really are making things up. I mentioned Kae once in the early part of day one and not agaon. As for that business I believe it was a tually night in my time zone. As for Darthe I wasn't around for his lynch which went quickly

I was away working. By the time I got on here it was end of lynch.

Posting from phone is hard, hope this works

Wait I call bullshanks(isn't this what mynd says?)

How can you say Ed was town because your shot got redirected and HIT another TOWNIE!!

I don't get to choose who it is redirected to. I've told you guys what is in my role pm. If I shoot at a townie it would not hit my intended target.

@Cloud I'm a one shot vig.

But why shoot so early?

Ugh. Just ugh. Just lost my whole bloody post and now dm doesnt work on my computer -_-

*sigh* Hate phones.

Dap your definition of a 'speed version' is amusing :P

Ed I am not lurking. I already apologized for being absent, thought it wasnt my fault, and I will try to make up for it. Ive never been huge poster in mafia tho unlees theyre small which this ia not.

Cloud I think youre way of about Kronos fke claiming to protect Ed. Its a supid move that makes no sense. Read bak over yesterday cuz I was mostly asleep the first time (kinda like I am now) I read it, and Im pretty confident Ed is scum. I tgink hes provbly a Nexus(?) or somwthing similar as that would explain why Titans kill got redirected. Unless Titan is lying or the mods gave him faulty info.

Tay hs been playing very defensively of late. And given that Ishy tried to use her to save himaelf its quite likely that hes acum. It just bothers me that Ishy would call attention to two mafia if it was very likely that he was going to be lynched. Dont know what to thaink of it.

Als Dap Roo said he got no read on you, do you know qhy?

Archived