DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia Game Over] Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - Mafia Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. It wasn't scummy. I thought it was an exception, not the rule.

2. Yes but how did others react? Did they say "Hey, me too!" or BS? Most importantly, what did Peace and Basel say if anything in response to it?

If either claimed to be characters which are good aligned they are at least lying about that....

Test Ed. Let me give a full explanation during the night phase. I'll answer any thing you want then.

Today I am pigeon holed. Bad guys are town in this game. Basel is now cleared in my book. RTE very close to being cleared.

Scum want to discount anything I say by stating I've played a bad game. There is motivation in those statements. Remember that.

I can also explain the whole bloody thing during the night phase. Won't have any affect on the game though.

You havent been helpful thus far. Why should i trust.you?

If you are mafia and lying, we lynxh ed and he flips town. You get speech lynched tge next day and talya is half cleared.

Afyer last night you are pretty sure to be lynched soon so you had nothing to lose by this and a bunch to gain. It looks like you are trying to take ed downwith you and protect talya

if your explanation wont effect the game then why are you against lynching you. Lynchibg ed gives us half the info you do

Peace i read that as tge whole bloody thing not the whole thing about bloody

stupid english

why would you hold that information back? Thats just even more unhelpful abd kinda spiteful. All you seem to be doing now is trying to save yourself

i had thought you were town last night but tody you dont seem pro town at all

Archived