DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia Game Over] Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - Mafia Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

If he could break it twice, then he can also hint how to stop it. Having said that, Peace's PR isn't the most important thing right now and talking so much about it only leads the discussion away from the matters in hand. Lynching him for it is absurd.

If he is faking, then he is most likely scum (trying to look town somehow, or accomplish something else???). If he is actually town and faking, then it's just one big distraction we need to get out of the way, not to mention that it is doing the town absolutely no good with him faking this nonsense... and it's bugging the bejeebers out of me no matter what he is.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh crap. I realized I forgot to post my gif. Although, it was fun to watch Darthe analyze why I said I wish the mafia recruited me. Seriously, I'm going to destroy his idea of a meta on me FOREVER.

tumblr_mj3n5a0t0u1qd6v0do4_250.gif

Here you go, Talya.

OH GOD YES! 

The reply box is back to normal for now.  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:

:happy:  :happy:  :happy:  :happy:  :happy:  :happy:  :happy:  :happy:  :happy:  :happy:  :happy:  :happy:

*happy* 

Also, ugh. Where is everyone. I woke up and can't go back to sleep. :sad: 

The mall maddbess? Im proud of that i framed everyone you viewed for like 3 nights. I just waited to long to claim millar. I set that up so well too

then there was my first game that i said i wanted to be the godfather. Tats fnny

then there was the SG1 game that lily destroyed us as cult

all fond memories

Hahaha, yea, well, that wasn't my best game. I think I was ticked because I was basically nudged to recruit whichever it was. And we already had the mafia's info. I wasn't on their team, and if I couldn't win....

Anyways, not a proud moment. Not at all. 

Archived