DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia Game Over] Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - Mafia Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

Ok I have caught up last night and here are my thoughts about the current game:

The case on Dice: 

Dice voted for Talya because he thinks that she is a symp. He links her with Ley, so Dice thinks that Ley is mafia too. Talya finds it laughable and says that he might be the real symp. His train starts and a lot of the players think that it's the most logical lynch option so far. Some players say that it's going too fast. Dice came back a few pages back and explains that his vote on Talya was based on game instinct. He also mentions that the votes on him piled up too fast and soft claims a town PR which I find to be very scummy. 

The case on Talya by Dap: 

The thing that I found a little scummy about Dap is that he first starts questioning Talya's meta (exclamation marks), and later Hallia's meta. He later says that Darthe's town read on Lenlo (which is based on meta) isn't valid and that it's scummy to use meta to case someone. This doesn't make any sense to me. Furthermore, I think that he has gone too far with his exclamation mark case on Talya.

The case on Ed by Darthe: 

Says that Lenlo is town and bases his reasonings on meta and that Lenlo wouldn't take such risks if he were scum.

I find Darthe's case against Ed bad. The first two votes on Ed were joke votes from Rey and Basel, they didn't have any valid reasons for their votes. Ed's train fell apart because the players found Rand vote on him scummy. Rand's unvote later in the game and his statement that his original vote on Ed was weak only supports this even more.  

I think that Dice will be the best lynch option for Day 1. 

Unvote, Vote Dice

I'm not sure if Day 1 is too soon for mafia to know if they have a symp or not, but if so, it looks like he's trying to downplay a case against her.

Ok, dice. I know I remember him soft claiming -something- in the hobbit game, I don't remember if it was just "I'm gonna have to go but I'll claim when I come back" or something else, and I don't have the time to go hunting. I just know that I've seen this "I've got a few votes and have to leave for awhile, so I'll hint and leave you guys hanging and stall the game until I get back" at least once from him, my memory keeps insisting it's two but what the other game was I have no clue. So let's disregard that. I think I was confusing memories re:claiming PR and either being vanilla and/or mafia, so my apologies for muddling things with that.

That said: I still don't like the fake claiming, and yeah I'm gonna keep pushing until he actually get's something out. Because right now, everyone seems content to just let him stay quiet and move off the train. I'm not convinced of his town-ness and think it's a ploy to make you all do what you're doing now: Backing off and letting him be, earning him a bit of townie cred and making others forget about him.

I agree with this. 

I'm not really convinced on Talya being scum. I have read Dap's case without the exclamation marks and it seems to be just bulldogging to me. I also found her defense against Dap's case to be solid. 

>Arez, you're terrible at this.

Dap, you're off on this one, Talya is town.

Cloud however isn't.  I encourage you all to read any string of his posts together and try to not lol at the severe scumz.

also, unvote vote cloud

I am guessing that we won't lynch Ed today.

Ok, so what do you find terrible of Arez's post? Why is Talya town? Why am I scum? Why do you believe that Ed is scum? Please build a case or something, because this is getting annoying. 

More of the same.

I don't really know what to think of Time's vote on Ley. There are so many things to comment on and she chooses to only case Ley.. <.< She seems to be just copying Ed's latest post.

Helping set up Time's lynch

Unvote, Vote Time

Her (and Ed's) case on Ley is weak and she also didn't comment on any other player when she came back online. Mish also mentioned that she has a mafia meta read on Time. I also find Chuckles scummy, almost every single post of him has been null and yet he votes other players for their inactivity. Start posting your thoughts dude.

Final Day 1 Vote Count:

Eddie - 1 (Rey)

Ley - 1 (Time)

Talya - 4 (Rand, Arez, Maw, Player)

Dice - 3 (RTE, Len, Basel)

Time - 10 (Chuckles, Ley, Talya, Peace, Mish, Ed, Darthe, Cloud, Kae, Dice)

Darthe - 1 (Ishy)

Currently not voting - 4 (Roo, Hallia, Song, Cyan)

With 24 alive it takes 10 to Lynch

Ok - that's a Lynch. Time, you are Dead.

Scene and stuff incoming once my boys are in bed :)

Thank you for your patience.

Oh it does make sense. You guys shouldn't have been surprised in the first place. 

Ok, it has to be pointed out that since Toht was town, and most definitely was a bad guy in the movie...it follows that Indy is mafia. This makes me has a sad :sad:

>

I just checked something and it is worth sharing with town: I reread my pm and realized that my character, while town, is not a "good guy".

There's a reason we can't character claim, I think the good guys in the film are batting for the opposite team.

Lovely.

slip up?

Trying to get on  RTE now.

Lol this is so easy. RTE and Kae are deaders. Anyway, I'm going to sleep now. I hope Night ends soon. 

What, you never read any of the Indy books? Epic fail Darthe

Euhm.. This game is about 'The Raiders of the Lost Ark', not the complete trilogy. 

Both towners he's trying to paint as scum.

Every part, but especially these three: 

You're making the mistake of assuming I knew about your PR. :rolleyes:

The only reason I backed off is because I realized a new possibility. Once you *finally* claimed you were just a 1-shot, I changed my thought process. Before that, in my mind, you were a SK, plain and simple. 

Horrible logic.  All I said was I couldn't shoot again.  And..that is something I could lie about and still be an SK.  And you would have thought that and not backed off.  You know I'm town and knew you were looking bad.  You flipped a 180.  It's the fastest 180 I've ever seen too..even compared to cop reveals.  Good try though. 

>

You're making the mistake of assuming I knew about your PR. :rolleyes:

The only reason I backed off is because I realized a new possibility. Once you *finally* claimed you were just a 1-shot, I changed my thought process. Before that, in my mind, you were a SK, plain and simple. 

Also, RTE's comments along with my divulging the Ark info made it pretty clear I was likely town.  Plus I admitted shooting Kae.  You wanted me lynched, PR'd me to make me look scummy, then came out swinging with the first post of the day.  You are scum Ed. 

And one more thing Ed.  You bogus contrived bussing of Ishy earlier in the game was very unbelievable. 

I agree with Peace's logic in the above posts, and your replied by coming back to his fake PR again which he has explained numerous times already. 

I think that the mafia are freaking out right now about getting three of their members revealed, and their only choice is to let Kronos try to save you and himself with a fake role. Kronos' role also doesn't match Ithi's RP with the monkey and the poisoned sweets.

Discrediting wolfie

Vote Ed

I'm convinced that he is scum after reading Dap's elaborate case on him. I'm voting for Ed instead of Talya because then we can also see if Kronos is speaking the truth or not. Talya can wait, Ishy also wanted to bus her after he fake claimed cop after all.

Another townie.

I personally don't buy Kronos' claim, so I'm all in with lynching Ed this Day.

If Ed flips scum we need to take a good look at Rand and Lolguy too.

And now he's setting up for Lol.

Vote Cloud

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So which is which?

Well, thats the problem right now.  I'm leaning towards Cloud because of his voting patterns, comments that I have previously stated, I will go over the WoT as soon as I can, and I am leaning town on Chuckles right now because no mafia would ever claim a compulsive PR.

Current Vote Count

Cloud - 5 (Chuckles, Rand, Cyan, Mish, Hallia)

Chuckles - 4 (Peace, Cloud, Kronos, Ark)

Currently Not Voting - 3 ( Ley, Player, Maw)

With 11 alive it takes 6 to Lynch.

The Day 6 Deadline is 9pm GMT Wednesday 20th March.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20130320T21&p0=136&msg=Day+6+Deadline

Players

1. Lenlo - Dr Rene Belloq - Town - Doctor - Killed Night 2

2. Talya - Simon Katanga - Mafia Symp (recruited) - 1x Rolestopper OR 1x Governor - Lynched Day 4

3. Dice - Killed Night 2

4. Chuckles

5. RTE - Imam - Town - Specific Oracle - Killed Night 5

6. Tiinker Cyan (end of Day 1)

7. Roo - Colonel Oberst Herman Dietrich - Cop - Town - Killed Night 3

8. Hallia

9. Ley

10. Player

11. Basel - Major Gobler - 1 time guaranteed Ark steal, then vanilla - Town - Killed Night 4

12. Cloud

13. Rey WBK (middle of Night 1)

14. Ishy - Marion Ravenwood Mafia JOAT (Doc/RB/Tailor)& original holder of True Staff of Ra Headpiece - Lynched Day 3

15. Darthe - The German Mechanic – Town - 1x BPV then Vanilla - Lynched Day 2

16. Time - Major Arnold Ernst Toht - Town - Original Holder of the Fake Staff of Ra Headpiece - Lynched Day 1

17. Peace

18. Song - Killed N1

19. Arez - The Cappuchin Monkey - Town - Vanilla - Killed Night 3

20. Kae - Desert Excavator - Vanilla Town - Killed Night 1

21. Maw

22. Mish

23. Rand

24. Eddie- Horvitos Tribeman - Town - 1 x Vig by poison blow dart and then Vanilla - Lynched Day 4 

Current Vote Count

Cloud - 5 (Chuckles, Rand, Cyan, Mish, Hallia)

Chuckles - 5 (Peace, Cloud, Kronos, Player, Ark)

Currently Not Voting - 2 ( Ley, Maw)

The Day 6 Deadline is 9pm GMT Wednesday 20th March.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20130320T21&p0=136&msg=Day+6+Deadline

Final Day 6 Vote Count

Cloud - 6 (Chuckles, Rand, Cyan, Mish, Hallia, Maw)

Chuckles - 5 (Peace, Cloud, Kronos, Player, Ark)

Currently Not Voting - 1 ( Ley)

That's a Lynch. Cloud you are DEAD. Scene will be incoming shortly

As the submarine continued its journey through the night, someone else was also awake. They were in a small plane and were attempting to get through restricted airspace.

The pilot flew low to avoid detection and had no lights on, but still they found him. Over the radio came the command to travel to certain co-ordinates and then land. He tried to explain that he was a non combatant civilian and that he simply was on a personal flight. Again came the command to land or he would be fired upon. Perhaps it was his own jovial personality that was to blame. Instead of immediately obeying his request he again tried to talk to them and continued on his flight path.

He heard engines behind him. He had company now, and the other pilots were awaiting orders. Then a message came through that the plane’s ID number matched that of one that had helped a certain Dr. Jones recently and they were to open fire immediately. The bullets tore through the fuselage, killing the occupant immediately and then the plane spiralled down to the ground … a small explosion signalling the end of its descent

Cloud – Jock Lindsay - 1 x Rolestopper OR 1 x Governor – Mafia Symp (Not Recruited) – has been Lynched

In the movie theatre he leaned over and whispered in her ear, ‘I wonder if the snake was on board too’. She laughed and they continued to watch.

It is now Night 6. Deadline for Night 6 is 9pm GMT Thursday 21st March

Night 6 Deadline

He wasn't recruited yet?  Interesting.  That would mean that mafia would think that he was town and would probably have some people on his train, so I think they most likely had more people on Cloud's train unless if Chuckles was mafia as well.  

Archived