DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia Game Over] Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - Mafia Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

Well ley I've never played with the role before so you'll have to ask the mafia vets.

And mish , read the posts between me and peace, I wanted to know your opinion about that.

(Its about 2 or 3 pages back)

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't like Lolguy's and Rand's votes on me. I have already defended myself against their cases, and they are still pushing for my lynch without much reason nor response. When I get lynched take a good look at Chuckles, his reason for voting for me is almost non-existent (scum vibe).

And, Vote Cloud. He's just felt off this whole game. I could probably go back and find specifics but looking through this many pages would take a really long time <.< But even just looking at D1, originally when Dap cased Tay, Cloud said she was getting quite defensive, then later changes his mind and says her defense is solid and he doesn't think she's scum when that's definitely not what he was implying before. Talya was getting defensive at the beginning and I made sure to point that out, but later on I found her defense against Dap's case to be good. From that point on I believe he continued to, if not quite defend, but he definately didn't push for Tay's lynch. How could I know that Talya was mafia? Dap's case on her seemed like bulldogging to me, but I guess he was right after all. Later on I supported the lynches on both Ed and Talya, but Ed was a priority because of reasons I have already explained in my WoT to Rand. I dont think he was even on her train. He calls Dice scummy for his vote on Tay (and calling her symp and all) which a lot of people were doing at the time but I thought I'd point it out anyways, and for soft claiming a town PR. He said Dap was scummy for questioning Tay and Hali's meta (and for the 'exclamation point case' on Tay, though he didn't mention that the rest of the case which didn't have anything to do with exclams). A big part of Dap's case was based around the question marks, and a lot of other players have mentioned the same thing as me. Later on Dap edited those parts out to make it clearer for everyone. Later Cloud says he'll do a reread and maybe change his vote but then sorta disappears for a while. I did. Does change his vote to Time, really flimsy reasoning, uses Mish's comment on Time's meta as part of the basis for his vote. There were good reasons for lynching Time, and I was not the only one who agreed on those. I only added Mish's comment because it added extra information why Time could be scum, I wasn't trying to put the blame on Mish like you two are implying. Anyways, I've just had this gut feeling about him this whole game so I'm quite content with my vote. If anyone feels like casing him properly, please go ahead. Fair enough.

I'd like to look at Hali too sometime. She pops in often enough so that it appears she's being active yet fails to post much that's relevant to the game. Most of her posts that are game related are echoing someone else. We should indeed take a good look at Hallia. 

Also you're indeed skimming quite a lot... I'm not sure if I trust you. I mean, compulsive PR giver can also be mafia aligned, right?

He is. His whole case on me is also based around a scum vibe and false information, so I don't trust him for one bit. 

Vote Chuckles

Btw. I have the Ark. 

Also you're indeed skimming quite a lot... I'm not sure if I trust you. I mean, compulsive PR giver can also be mafia aligned, right?

He is. His whole case on me is also based around a scum vibe and false information, so I don't trust him for one bit. 

Vote Chuckles

Btw. I have the Ark. 

When did you get the Ark?

the only thing I could see is that you were the first one voted for after the trigger.  Not sure that says anything, one way or the other, about your alignment.

Who ever has the other staff, we know it works.  You can verify that Cloud has the Ark.  Hopefully, the next scene will say which team has it.

Oh yea. But i dont think it will. At the risk of gaming the mod she had a role telling us where the ark was. Now that the role is gone igf her scene shows who has the ark it will confirm a players alignmment

either way it lands, its a bias towards town so i dont expect it to be included

I dont think i fully get this staff thing

i thought it told you who gad the ark. But there is a false reading thing happening

how does alignment effecct the reading?

Also if what you say is what i think you mean, why didnt that person speak up when the mafia were known to have the ark?

I dont think i fully get this staff thing

i thought it told you who gad the ark. But there is a false reading thing happening

how does alignment effecct the reading?

Also if what you say is what i think you mean, why didnt that person speak up when the mafia were known to have the ark?

That person may be mafia?

Chuckles has been pinging me a bit...Here he reveals his role.

Actually I was meaning to tell you today because I have exams next week and all , so I'd rather be lynched (you guys can do your thing and find scum) or someone NK's me

And I'm compulsive PR giver :dry:

Here he says Ley has a PR

Well ley has it today

Here is his scumtastic vote

vote cloud

Dude why am I getting a lurky scum vibe from you?

I quote this quote from Ley because I agree with it.

I'm not sure what you're doing Chuckles. You vote Cloud, and you say he doesn't defend himself, while all you said was "why am I getting a scum vibe from you?".

Please explain to me, what does he have to defend against?

1. Chuckles claims a role that quite frankly I haven't found to be helpful to town.  It makes it harder for people to play and adds confusion

2. I really do think his vote on Cloud is scummy.

Thoughts on other players:

Cyan: hasn't added much, but has had DM issues - no read

Hallia: seems a little jumpy, could go either way

Ley: no read

Cloud: I think either Cloud or Chuckles are mafia, or mafia bussing each other

Peace: RTE has revealed him to be town, claims to have fake staff and thought Ed had the ark leading to his lynch - think he's town though

Maw: has been overall unhelpful - mafia read.

Mish: No read

Rand: leading town

For now vote chuckles

Archived