DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia Game Over] Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - Mafia Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

God this is going fast

i keep going in and out of

I think more mafia will be off the lynch more likely than on it. If hes mafia they wont want to vote him and cos of the speed they can just say " oh no i missef the lynch" so they dont need to bus him

If he does flip town. Then i recon they would of stayed off to discredit tgose who did vote him and peace is a LLL

Either way i think off the train is where to watch

So you have something else to throw at me?

Current Vote Count

Eddie - 7 (Leyrann, Rand, Maw, Dap, RTE, Hallia, Cloud)

Currently Not Voting - 6 ( Chuckles, WBK, Mish, Eddie, Cyan, Peace)

With 13 alive it takes 7 to Lynch.

The Day 4 Deadline is 9pm GMT Thursday 14th March.

Day 5 Deadline http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20130319T21&p0=136&msg=Day+5+Deadline

That's a lynch. Eddie you are dead. I will post coroner when I get home. Scene will have to wait until later.

Indiana climbed out of the Tomb, blinking as the sun hit his eyes. On the other side his associate waited. 'Oh, my friend! I'm so pleased you're not dead!' He said. Indiana patted him on the back in reassurance and reached for the water bottle. He then made to sit down in the shade, he was so tired.

'Indy, you have no time. If you still want the ark, it is being loaded onto a truck for Cairo.' Said his associate. 'Truck? What truck?' He said, his eyes becoming alert again and staggering back onto his feet. He put the water bottle over his shoulder and looked around the nearby camp. His associate followed him, as he found a couple of horses and leapt up on one.

'Meet me at Omar's.' He said, 'Be ready for me. I'm going after that truck.'

'How?' Replied his associate. 'I don't know,' he said, 'I'm making this up as I go!'

He galloped off into the distance and his associate started to move off too. He saw a small half naked man watching, a narrow pipe in his mouth and a look of stunned disbelief on his face from what he had just witnessed. 'Yes, I know my friend,' said Indy's associate. 'I often feel the same about him'. He slapped him hard on his back, causing him to inhale sharply and then choke. But Indy's associate was already moving on, singing heartily, and did not notice that the figure had fallen to the floor - twitching - and was now completely silent.

Eddie- Hovitos Tribeman - Town - 1 x Vig by poison blow dart and then Vanilla has been lynched...

It is now Night 5. Deadline for day is 9 pm GMT on Monday 18 March

Night 5 deadline

Damn, gut prevails over logic again.  My bad Ed.  Looking at Peace right now, however, because of the variation of the 1-shot vig in Ed's role, I believe WBK a little more.  Generally, looking at Cloud for some scummy posts that I have mentioned earlier.

The vig shot wasnt altered just named differently Rand

Cloud is worth looking at and maybe Hally as well

im oretty sure i smelt sonething fishy around chuckles (ive mentioned it before somewhere) so ill try case him before day

ive served my use so i recon im on the cards tonight. Ill see how much i can get done

im oretty sure i smelt sonething fishy around chuckles (ive mentioned it before somewhere) so ill try case him before day

Exuse me? :huh: I do not smell of fish and tbh I don't have the most useful role for town

Eddie watched as everyone began to vote him. 

tumblr_m3avcqYSJt1qgzqnco10_r1_250.gif

He watched as more and more came to voice their doubts about him. But he was just a simple tribesman.

tumblr_mb6gkeoTri1r4ykzco2_500.gif

He wanted nothing more than to live his life as he pleased. But he knew that wouldn't happen now. 

tumblr_miv8lkYDEd1rz4rkoo5_500.gif

Then the scary man came to make more horrible announcements. 

That's a lynch. Eddie you are dead.

Of course, of course. 

tumblr_mj72vzoNZY1qd6v0do3_250.gif

Eddie had tried to explain everything to them. But it was to no avail. 

Eddie- Horvitos Tribeman - Town - 1 x Vig by poison blow dart and then Vanilla has been lynched...

tumblr_mhfpvg9JTV1qbolt3o6_250.gif

Well crap. 

Actually I was meaning to tell you today because I have exams next week and all , so I'd rather be lynched (you guys can do your thing and find scum) or someone NK's me

And I'm compulsive PR giver :dry:

Your a what?

Archived