DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hmmmm

Gabriel Kross

*GASP* Stolen? In the Kin? oh my, no..say it isn't so!! *puts back of hand to forehead, giggles, and shrugs* well that naughty, naughty boy! I bet that it's in our hermit cave...you know we have very strict rules about peeking through our invisable dividing wall. I guess I could go look for it..but then I might stay and I just got back....and we don't know he took it for sure.

*suddenly spinning, Twinnie sashays over to Phoenix, links arms with him and smiles with a wink*

So Nixy, you're a bouncy persone too! How exciting! I'm so glad you joined our Kinster family! Say...do you have a pogo stick? *bats eyelashes*

"I'll well versed?" Lor had one to many to drink me thinks.

Versed is good. Makes you forget everything. The last time I had one was right before spinal surgery. My husband and son say I was talking, answering questions etc. I remember none of it. Lol, no memory of them coming to get me for surgery, being wheeled into the operating room, put under. Good thing too. Those wouldn't be nice memories.

I'll vouch for that too...but the wake up can be a total you know what!

*grins and tears and hugs lor*  I didn't really leave.. I got a little lost!  I promise I will do my very best to be here..but if you don't see me for a few days...call and see if I am unconscious?

*smirks* I'll start a text war if I don't see you, how's that? Facebook messages, text messages, e-mails... I can be annoying when I wanna be. ;)

*grins* I suppose that means the party has started??  

You betcha!  *twinnie hollers, dragging nixie and the dusty pogo stick into main room*    Nixie...you gaurd the pogo stick for a second would ya?  please?  *grins, grabs Lor by the hand, twirling her and guides her into a hot and sexy Rumba in and out, and around and about everyone*

C'mon everyone..lets DANCE!

Archived