DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ask Kathana Anything Thread!

JenniferL

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ah well. was worth asking. thanks' date=' kathana.

do you know what the deal is with Sammael being seen in the Ways, or is that just a ruse?

(yes, i could get very persistent with these questions... :oops: )[/quote']

It sounds like a ruse to me. Jordan has been very consistent in interviews stating that Sammael is no longer a player.

thanks Kath!! your tree looks great! and I love the angel at the top!

okay' date=' next question! did you get my card yet, or is the post too slow :P[/quote']

I think I did get it. I received several cards from Norway this year. Was yours the red and green single sided one?

Mother' date=' I have a theory that Delana, the Gray sister in Salidar, is Messana. Do you think it is valid?[/quote']

No, not at all. If she was a Forsaken, why on Earth would she allow herself to be so obviously brow-beaten by Halima? And this was before Halima identified herself to Delana as being more than just an ordinary Darkfriend.

Also, Delana just doesn't fit Mesaana's personality. She'd want to be in the Tower continuing to manipulate Alviarhian and Elaida. It wasn't until Siuan arrived at Salidar that the rebel movement really gained steam, so I think that Mesaana would have ignored it in favor of the legitamit authorities among the Aes Sedai. A Sitter for the rebel Tower just isn't important enough for Mesaana. Conversely, I think being a Sitter is too much out in plain sight, as well.

a follow-up on that last question' date=' if i may (this is sounding more and more like a press conference; kinda cool :P )....

who do you suspect [i']is[/i] mesaana?

If any of my students find this, I'll never be able to convince them I'm not famous. "But Mrs. Liang! You're all over the internet!"

I lean towards Danielle being Mesaana. However, that just seems a bit too neat. I think it'll probably be a Brown sister we've seen, but not really paid attention to before. Perhaps Serafelle? She was significant enough to accompany the Amyrlin to Fal Dara, but we haven't seen her since.

Kath' date=' because your famaous on the internet can you get me a copy of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows already? :P[/quote']

As I told the sixth grade, "I'm not THAT kind of famous." And she's still writing it.

However, I can give you this chapter from "The Order of the Phoenix" that Rowling removed after it was leaked on the internet.

http://www.pointlesswasteoftime.com/film/hp_phoenix.html

thanks Kath!! your tree looks great! and I love the angel at the top!

okay' date=' next question! did you get my card yet, or is the post too slow :P[/quote']

I think I did get it. I received several cards from Norway this year. Was yours the red and green single sided one?

um, I think so! It was handmade ^_^

*LOL* Yeah, I noticed how stark that wall looks in the picture. I swear, it doesn't look that bad in person. I have cathedral ceilings in that room, so the amount of whiteness can be startling if you don't see the furniture surrounding the fireplace and the picture window next to it. I'll take some better pictures of the family room later so you can see what I mean.

Alright, here are some random pictures of my house I took today. I noticed that the flash on my camera is really blue, so it washes out the rooms and makes the whiteness of the walls even more striking. I swear, with natural light, or normal lamps, its really quite warm and inviting here. =)

http://picasaweb.google.com/jennifer.liang/Tree

Archived